Wooflan- Frozen

Rob's P.O.V.

It was funny to watch Lachlan's streams, texting him every so often so he would look down to read it and then reply, and the chat would precede to freak out because they thought it was frozen. He had this ability to sit so still that he was unmoving, barely appearing to breathe. I had a giggle about when I was by myself, texting him to make him do it again.

After the stream I could hear Lachlan stomping up the stairs before he flopped down on my bed beside me, already grumbling.

"You're a dickhead." He muttered, leaning over to rest himself almost completely on top of me. I groaned as his weight fell right onto my back and made some fake choking noises, rolling my eyes when Lachlan giggled and moved himself so more of his weight ended up on me.

"But you love me." There was a pause and he giggled quietly.

"Yeah. I do."

---------------------------------------------

The bed beside me was cold when I woke the next morning and Lachlan was nowhere to be found. I spent a few minutes gathering the energy to drag myself from bed and grumbled under my breath the whole way down the stairs, hoping to god that Lachlan had made coffee.

He hadn't, and instead I was confronted with something I really didn't want to see. Lachlan was sitting on the couch facing away from me, head down with a blanket partially wrapped around him, completely frozen. It honestly looked like he was dead and I would have thought so if I didn't know better- he was just really good at remaining motionless for extended periods of time.

"Lachy?" I called, startling him from his thoughts. "Coffee?" A nod.

"Please." He mumbled, yawning a little.

"Normal?" Another nod. He liked black coffee but that was when he was recording, by normal I meant one sugar and with milk- the coffee he liked waking up the morning before he got into working.

I set about preparing coffee for him and coffee for me, humming under my breath while Lachlan moved back to his position of being completely frozen on the couch, this time with his phone in hand. Honestly, it scared me sometimes how good he was at remaining completely still but he continued to do whatever he wanted even if it scared me.

He gave me a sleepy smile of thanks when I handed him his coffee but I knew it would only take a couple more minutes before he would perk up as the caffeine hit him, and that was when he would start talking.

"Are you gonna stream or record today?" I mumbled around a mouthful of coffee, already knowing what I was going to do.

"Stream." He said, yawning. "I said I'd do every two days but I'll stream later today cause I feel like it. I might get Boomer and do some duos or something."

"I'll record something before then." I said, standing up as I finished my cup.

"I won't interrupt you." He laughed, still sipping coffee. "Well, I'll try not to."

"And I definitely won't text you during stream." I said with a cheeky giggle right as I left the room, earning an indignant yell of-

"Robbbbbbbb!"

"Because I'm not that mean!"

-----------------------------------------------

It was only half an hour into the stream that I started sending little messages to Lachlan, wanting to see him freeze- then squirm and blush. I didn't mean to at first but as Lachy started to giggle a little at my texts I sent things that slowly got dirtier and dirtier, waiting to see if the fans would work it out. It was pretty funny to see him try and ignore me, pick his phone up whenever he had a break and then blush red when he saw what I had written.

Rob: You like it?

Lachlan: STOPPPPPP!

Lachlan: The fans are working it out!

Rob: Oh I know.

Rob: That's the point.

On stream I saw Lachlan glare at his camera, sending me a very clear message- stop. But I didn't want to stop, I wanted him to scare the fans by freezing and I wanted to annoy him, make him blush and possibly, possibly, alert the fans that I was texting him some pretty dirty things.

He took a break about two hours in to go to the bathroom but before he went back to streaming he came into the living room and hit me in my head. I giggled.

"Someone's mad!" I grinned and he let out a groan, hitting me again.

"You're an asshole Rob!" He said, but I could tell he wasn't mad. "They're probably gonna work it out!"

"Then stop reacting so much!" I laughed. "If you didn't squirm and blush then they wouldn't know!"

He stuck his tongue out at me, like the adult he was, and returned to his stream and I continued to do what I wanted- as in I continued to text him about how much I wanted to fuck him. He tried to ignore his phone as much as he could but I continued to text him and he continued to glance down at my messages, still going red.

"Sorry guys, I keep looking at my phone. Someone's distracting me." Lachlan said to his stream and I giggled, covering my mouth with my hand. "And they won't stop freaking texting me!"

For a moment I considered just continue doing what I was doing but then I decided, nah, I could annoy him more than this, and I could certainly embarrass him more. So I decided to go and say hi to his stream chat.

The second I waltzed into his office he turned to me, froze- and then groaned.

"Robbbbb!" He whined, attempting to push me away from the camera, but there was no stopping me. I came up behind him and waved to the camera, patting Lachlan on his shoulders.

"Hey Lachlan's stream!" I crowed, grinning at Lachlan's displeased look. "I've come to annoy Lachlan!"

"Yes. Rob's very annoying." Lachlan sighed, giving me a side glare. "He's good at that."

"Love meeeeee!" I whined, leaning onto his shoulders. "I'm bored. I can't record when you're streaming."

"I'm wrapping up in...." He glanced at his phone. "About half an hour."

"Good." I said happily, turning to waltz back out of the room. I paused in the doorway and Lachlan mouthed, glaring at me-

"You're so getting it later!"

"Good!" I mouthed back. "But it'll be you, not me!"