Chapter 50

Meixiang responsibly said, “I still have to pack up your room for you.”

“There is no need. I am feeling rather good today, so I will pack it up myself.” Chu Qiao did not wait for Meixiang to make any response before taking the water and heading back to the room. Following which, she leaned her ear on the door. Only after Meixiang and Jingjing had left did Chu Qiao finally heave a sigh of relief.

Yuwen Yue leaned on the bed and casually stated, “Look at you, like you just stole something.”

Chu Qiao stared at him. Walking over, she pulled on his arm. “While there is no one here, quickly head back to your own room.”

“I don’t want to,” Yuwen Yue crisply refused. “Only if you wash my face for me.”

Chu Qiao was confused, as she asked, “Why?”

“If you do not do it, I will not head back.”

“Yuwen Yue…you are such a…” Chu Qiao was in a dilemma for a long time before finally walking to the basin and preparing the towel to help wash his face. She rolled up her sleeves. Her posture did not look like she was not trying to wash someone’s face, but more like she was going to start a fight.

Squatting before him, she rubbed on his face with all her strength. He frowned very slightly but did not say anything while keeping up his smile. Chu Qiao suddenly felt bad and started to gently wipe down his face after sighing.

As the sun peeped through the open window, it shone on the duo. Time seemed to have gone back over ten years, as she needed to wake up very early each morning to help him wash up, wear clothes, and eat breakfast.

“See, even after spending so much energy, in the end, I am still doing what I was doing at the beginning.” Chu Qiao pouted as she hung her head, defeated.

Yuwen Yue smiled, and replied, “It is merely that justice has long arms. You are born to be mine. No matter how you try to escape, you will not be able to.”

Chu Qiao gave him a glare and chided, “What kind of rubbish analogy is that?”

After he brushed his teeth and washed up, and tidied up his appearance, Chu Qiao pushed him off to the door, and rushed him, “Quickly, leave!”

Yuwen Yue turned around and stared at her. “What kind of woman are you? Even couples who were merely married one day will remember each other forever, yet you change your attitude so quickly.”

“Leave! Leave! Go back to your own room.”

“Young master!” A crisp and joyous voice sounded, causing Chu Qiao to be utterly stunned. She turned around only to see Yue Qi standing outside the window. Seeing her, Yue Qi happily greeted her, “I had gone to Young Master’s room this morning, but seeing that he was not around, I guessed that he had spent the night with you, Miss.”

Pingan stood behind Yue Qi, and behind him, there seemed to be many people. As they were far away, one could not make out what they were talking about. Suddenly, one could vaguely hear a cheeky cheer from afar, “Sister has finally married. I will not need to hear her rambling anymore!”

At that instant, the door opened with a creak. Meixiang walked in with Jingjing and some other servants. Seeing Yuwen Yue, they greeted him respectfully, before heading to Chu Qiao’s bed, wanting to tidy things up.