🅣︎🅡︎🅘︎🅥︎🅘︎🅐︎ 🅐︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅓︎🅘︎🅢︎🅒︎🅤︎🅢︎🅢︎🅘︎🅞︎🅝︎🅢︎

🇩 🇴  🇾 🇴 🇺  🇰 🇳 🇴 🇼 ?

According to a research, Yuwen families do exist long time ago and they lived previously in the province  now called Liaoning, China.  Sorry that I cannot able to recall the previous name of Liaoning. This research I only once read several months ago.

Liaoning, China is the hometown of Lin Gengxin who acted as Yuwen Yue in the TV drama, therefore in my opinion there might be a possibility that LIN GENGXIN has Yuwen blood.
What do you think guys?

Hello all my dear readers, thank you thank you for supporting and reading this story posted by me. Thank you all for the trust!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Season 2 drama update!!!

As of July 2020, Ciwen Media- producer of Princess Agents announced that they are preparing for the production of season 2 and this preparation might take up for 1-2 years coz the materials and filming area they used in season 1 been damage so they have to prepare for a new.

For the casts, its still unknown or not sure until there is no confirmation from them again. All we have to do is wait. If filming will start, we will see if there is booting ceremony being held. So expected airing of the drama might be 3-4 years from now year 2020.

Again thank you everyone & happy holidays!!!

For all Filipino readers here, check on my on going story about Yuwen Yue or Lin Gengxin for real entitled: "900 Million Girls Dream"... salamat. Hope you will give it a try & let me know your thought!!! ☺️😊
谢谢。Wǒ ài nǐmen. 😍❤️

(Edited: 11-05-20)