seven.

"What do you paint?"

I jumped as Harry whispered in my ear and I blinked at him.

"Huh?" I mumbled before looking back to my Criminology lecturer Colin who was still explaining the diagram on the board.

"What do you paint?" Harry repeated his question quietly and I had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

One, why did he care? Two, why did he have to ask in the middle of my lecture?

"I don't really, I just doodle I guess." I explained just as Colin wrapped up what he was saying and I quickly finished copying down my notes as other students started packing up and leaving the room.

"You doodle with fifty quids worth of paint?" Harry snorted and I had to admit it was the most emotion I'd ever received from him.

"Her Dad's super rich, haven't you heard?" Chloe smacked her lips together as she butted into our conversation and I licked my lips nervously.

"Whatever Poppy wants, she gets."

"Was I talking to you?" Harry snapped and I pressed my lips together to stop myself from smiling like a five year old.

"I was just joking." Chloe pouted as she stood and I swear I saw Harry roll his eyes at her.

"Are you coming on Friday?" Tom spoke up and I glanced at him as I tried not to trip over the chairs on my way down.

"Probably not." I shrugged as I fell into step alongside him, briefly glancing over my shoulder to see Chloe talking Harry's ear off.

"Why not? I'm going and Ollie." Tom nudged my shoulder and I hummed.

"I know, he told me about it. He's very interested in some guy called Logan."

"You didn't answer me, why not? You can't leave me alone at a party." Tom nudged me again and I shrugged once more, aware that I could see Harry's car.

"I'll think about it. See you tomorrow." I cut the conversation off and gave him a small wave before I pulled the passenger door open the moment the orange lights flashed.

"Do they know?" Harry asked once we were a good five minutes away from the university and I looked at him curiously.

"Know what?"

"About you and your Father." Harry said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and I hummed.

"Oh. I've known Tom since school and I think he has an idea and I don't know about Chloe, we've never talked about it. I mean it was not like its a secret but I guess it's also not common knowledge."

Harry didn't speak again after I'd finished and he didn't bring up me painting again and I was glad for it. It was a pointless hobby that I was sort of embarrassed of, I wasn't very good and I didn't think I could even call it a hobby.

"Oh!" I spoke suddenly, only just remembering what Chloe had said earlier. "Chloe wanted me to tell you that she is available, always."

"Don't care." Harry grunted immediately and I raised an eyebrow, I thought he'd be interested to know that she was clearly as into him as he was her.

"But I thought you wanted to you know..."I trailed off making Harry glance at me and snort, confusing me slightly.

"Somehow I find her more irritating than you."

"Oh."

I sank in my seat as Harry's words hung in the air like a knife to my heart. I didn't care, I shouldn't care. It wasn't like he was nice or nice to look at with his cool tattoos and messy hair that looked like he'd always run a hand through it.