thirty three.

*captain holt voice*: halloweeeeen

+

"Fucking finally!"

I jumped as someone shouted in my ear and I spun on my foot almost stumbling as I came face to face or rather face to chest with Harry.

I blinked as I looked up at him, an irritated scowl on his face as his eyes dropped to look me up and down and I flushed but took the time to do the same to him.

My entire body felt like I was on fire as I took in the the green and white American football costume Harry was wearing, my eyes zeroing in the on the helmet tightly gripped in his hands, the prop being eerily familiar.

"Oh my god."

I turned my wide eyes on Ollie who was simply holding his bottle in both hands grinning sweetly at us.

"What the fuck!"

I swore at Ollie as it all fell into place, Ollie having Harry's number, Ollie asking Harry if he had a costume, him deciding to sort out both mine and Harry's for tonight.

We were fucking matching.

"You said this was for Logan!" I hissed as I pointed at Harry's helmet, the owner of it just standing alongside me silently.

"Don't be mad that I'm a better liar than you." Ollie shrugged before draining his bottle and going for a new one.

I stood there with my mouth a jar wishing that the ground would open up and swallow me whole in a freak Halloween sink hole.

"You cut your hair."

I blinked as Harry spoke and I turned to face him properly, hoping that my cheeks weren't obviously red and nodded.

"Looks nice." Harry complimented and I rolled my lips together.

"Thank you." I smiled slightly, the two of us just standing there in silence. " I didn't...This wasn't my idea."

"Yeh' I know Flower." Harry shook his head and I relaxed slightly as I rocked on my toes gently. "He's very pushy."

"That's an understatement." I laughed, my cheeks heating all over again at the reappearance of my nickname.

"Your lip's healing alrigh'?" Harry asked and I nodded, my tongue darting out to press it instinctively. "Don't do that."

"Sorry."

I cringed as Harry gave me a half hearted glare and I looked away from him in embarrassment. This was awkward, I was awkward. Part of me wished Harry didn't come but then again I knew I'd just be miserable if he hadn't.

"So how's things?" I asked politely, it'd only been a week. Why was I such a weirdo?

"Same old." Harry nodded just as Ollie reappeared with three bottles of beer and I briefly wondered where he'd run off to. "Cheers."

"Heard you gave Oliver a good whack." Ollie grinned and I groaned lowly as I closed my eyes and dropped my head back.

Why did he have such a big mouth?

"He got what he deserved." Harry said slowly as he looked at me as he spoke and I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah he's a right wanker. Come on, Logan said he's on the opposite side to us!" Ollie was almost bouncing off the ground as he grinned at us and I wondered if he was drunk already.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Harry and I trailed along behind Ollie slowly, Harry doing most of the shoving people out the way for the two of us, although the majority of people were already moving for him. Perks of being tall I guess. It sucked that I didn't have that luxury.