forty two.

this is SO long im so sorry

"So when did Tom ask if I was your boyfriend?"

I looked up at Harry as he hovered beside me and without thinking I dropped the paint tube into my basket and shrugged.

"Last week sometime." I explained half heartedly, why was he asking?

In fact, why was Harry thinking about that interaction from four days ago anyway?

"Yeh' but when?" Harry pushed and I focused on the watercolour paints in front of me as I tried not to get annoyed with him.

Not that I'd actually been annoyed with Harry ever, well that probably wasn't true but for now in my eyes, he could do no wrong.

Plus I'd rather take this line of questioning instead of him complaining about being bored every five minutes.

"I don't know, probably the first day I went to class without you. Why?" I asked, turning to lean against the wall and crossed my arms over my chest, making Harry glance at the basket hanging off my wrist.

"Jus' wanted to know how long he's been sniffing around." Harry shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"I really don't understand your problem with him. I've known Tom for literal years. We went to primary and secondary school together! He's a nice guy."

I watched as Harry's eye twitched as he clenched his jaw before he rolled his eyes, his head dropping so his lips could meet mine. I responded immediately, pushing up on my toes so Harry didn't have to bend as far.

His hand holding my jaw as I hung onto his wrist and tried to engulf myself in as much of him as I could, whilst not suffocating. Harry's tongue worked its way across my bottom lip several times before he dropped a hand to squeeze my bum making me gasp and his tongue licked inside immediately.

"Can the two horny people stop eating each others faces in the back corner by the water colour paints please."

I jumped and pulled away from Harry with red cheeks as Ollie's voice rumbled over the intercom in the shop and I stifled a laugh as Harry rolled his eyes before pressing his lips to mine in a quick peck.

"I'm serious Styles. It's not right, you two practically dry humping, whilst, I a beautiful boy is single."

This time I did laugh out loud as Ollie whined and looked at Harry with a raised eyebrow who simply rolled his eyes. I rolled my lips together as I side stepped him and headed down another aisle.

Even with Ollie's teasing I wasn't too bothered. Harry had been good this week, in fact Harry and I had been good this week.

Even when I had two more freak outs which, thankfully, didn't include me emptying the contents of my stomach everywhere.

Harry just stood there and watched warily, his hand always just in reach for when I started to calm down and needed reassurance that whatever had happened wasn't happening again and my body was just deciding to freak out on its own.

Also didn't hurt that Harry's lips have been on mine the majority of the time we're awake lately. I couldn't get enough of him.

"Just these please, beautiful boy."

I smiled at Ollie as he glared at both Harry and I before he pulled out the few new paints and some brushes. My eyes drifting around the shop as I spotted a new display by the till and I gasped.

"Why didn't you tell me you got these!" I practically scolded Ollie as I pulled the lid off one of the jars.

The intoxicating smell of the candle filling my nose and I was instantly transported back to my childhood.