sixty seven.

h.

I was hard.

Achingly hard.

I let an irritated breath out through my nose as I glanced at Flower, her face pushed right into her pillow with her soft pants of breathing leaving through her slightly parted plump lips. I could think of several ways to have them open even more.

But she looked so fucking perfect asleep.

But the way my cock twitched meant I had to do something about this and I knew my hand wasn't going to cut it. Yesterday was all about her, and I mean everyday should be, but there really was nothing better than her around my cock.

I gritted my teeth as I pushed the duvet down slightly, her bare legs coming into view, one was already crooked like she was reading and waiting for me and I loved her so much.

The petals Niall had thrown across her bed were mixed up in the sheets and her hair and it almost made me stop and wake her gently to ask if we could have sex but then I remembered who the fuck I was.

And who the fuck the girl below me who, there was no way Flower didn't enjoy getting ruined every now and then.

I hovered over her, my hoodie big and pooling around her as I pulled her hips up, getting a sleepy squeak in response.

"C'mon Buttercup. Hips up, you know how I like it."

A sleepy moan left Flower's lips as she blinked blearily, her head just turning over her shoulder as I pulled her hips up further, a sleepy smile stretching onto her lips as she realised what was happening and I almost came then and there.

"Spread those little holes for me yeh'." I said just as her head dropped back down and she arched her back further so her cheeks spread. "So tight n' pretty. M'gunna stretch you out Buttercup."

"Okay Daddy."

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Flower's eyes shut but she stayed upright, and I could dropped my hand to tug at myself despite barely needing it. I'd slept naked and the feeling of her soft skin engulfing me during the night had made me rock hard.

"You just lay there yeh', Daddy's taking care of it."

I reached down to her pussy to check how wet she was, if she was at all. For all I knew Flower was too pure to think such disgusting thoughts during her sleep.

"Fuck Buttercup, you're drippin'." I swore as I pulled my hand back, fingers sticky. "Don't even need to spit."

A sleepy little squeak came from Flower beneath me and I looked up to see a very sleepy Flower looking over her shoulder at me with her mouth open waiting obediently and I shuddered.

"What are yeh' doin'?" I asked, partly because she amused me but partly because I wanted to hear her say it.

There was nothing better than a beautiful girl saying filthy things.

"You said spit." Flower yawned, but opened her mouth once more and I blinked.

She heard me say the word spit and thought I wanted to spit in her mouth?

"You're the fucking hottest thing on the planet Puppy."

Who was I to say no to this needy little girl?

I lent forward, my chest bushing her back and gripped her chin with my thumb and forefinger making her whine and spat directly into her mouth. Watching as it landed on her tongue before sliding backwards down her throat.