sixty.

I rummaged through the bottom of my closet trying to find a pair of boots I hadn't worn before but I knew I had them because I remembered buying them and then immediately regretting it because I knew realistically I was never going to wear them.

It wasn't even like they were very different from my other black boots, these just had embroidered flowers on them.

I smiled triumphantly to myself once I found them and threw them onto my bed so I could go back to getting ready, I mean I already had my skirt on but I hadn't decided on a top and only like half of my face was actually wearing make up and I couldn't decide if I wanted to do eyeshadow or not.

This was actually way more stressful than I had expected and honestly this was probably why I didn't really go to parties.

I rested my elbows on my vanity as I quickly filled in my eyebrows before cleaning them up with concealer, just putting the wand back in the tube when I jumped, dropping the tube as a hard slap landed on my bum.

My head snapped over my shoulder as I flushed to find Harry standing there staring at me, my eyes dropping down his as I took in his usual jeans and a red plaid shirt, he looked nice.

"You look pretty."

I flushed as Harry spoke, my eyes fluttering closed as I tried not to get embarrassed before I opened them again and I noticed the large bulge in his jeans.

"I haven't finished my make up yet." I said quietly turning back to the mirror, aware of the H dangling as it glinted every time it swung.

I gasped as Harry was suddenly pushed up right behind me and I could feel the bulge I'd just been looking at pressing against my bum.

"You're always pretty Buttercup." Harry muttered as he dipped his head to tuck into my neck and I shivered as I felt his lips leave wet kisses along my skin as his hands gripped my hips as he rolled his hips against me.

"H," I gasped out, "I-I'm trying to get ready we have to go out."

"It's only nine thirty."

"And we said we'd be there at ten." I pointed out as I grabbed one of his hands just as his teeth sank into my skin.

"We've got time." Harry stated as he shook his hand free from mine before it disappeared under my skirt and I squealed as several fingers slipped easily into my underwear.

"Oh you're already wet puppy."

My legs shook as Harry teased my folds with his fingers, dipping in and out ever so slightly but never pressing in like I wanted him to and I could feel my stomach already twisting into knots at his actions.

"You get wet from being treated rough huh, puppy?"

I squealed as one long finger suddenly dipped straight inside and I tried to squeeze my legs together only to have Harry's knee push in between and force my legs open.

"Wanna fuck you." Harry mumbled into my hair as he nipped at my skin, pulling back with some between his teeth every so often and I nodded as I hung my head as Harry's fingers continued its route in and out of me, the wet sounds only causing my cheeks to heat more.

"Say it Buttercup."

"P-Please," I gasped, Harry's finger curling up inside of me causing me to spasm around it, "Please fuck me."

I whined as all touch from Harry left my body at once and I looked over my shoulder hazily to find Harry hurriedly undoing his jeans and pushing them down to his thighs, his cock bouncing out the minute it could.