twenty one.

this is 3000+ words, god i am SO sorry

I glanced over my shoulder to find Harry still looking through albums and I turned back around to sneak a sniff of Harry's jacket.

It was weird and I knew it but I couldn't help it, I was wearing the jacket I had been fantasising about the other week and here it was literally sitting on my shoulders. It was like a dream.

A kinda weird dream in which I was a little bit creepy, but still a dream.

And it smelt like a dream too! It smelt just like Harry and I was left wondering what cologne he used because he himself smelt fucking great and this jacket did too! None of my jackets ever smelt nice, they just smelt like well, jackets.

"Oh Poppy, I did text Ollie to tell you but I got that new Taylor Swift album in, the love one you wanted."

Rae suddenly called out and I jerked as my head snapped round to check if Harry had heard.

My cheeks flushing as I caught his eye, a firm smirk on his lips and I groaned slightly as I left my spot and headed to Rae behind the counter, her hands holding onto Lover for me.

"That's why I'm here." I admitted, making Rae raise an eyebrow.

"Well fuck me sideways, Ollie actually did something I asked." Rae shook her head and I laughed little.

"You're too hard on him." I laughed at her pointed look and held my hands up in defence. "Can I leave that up here for now?"

"Of course you can. Hey how'd you two know each other?" Rae asked, her head nodding towards Harry and I looked over my shoulder to find him still engrossed in albums.

Perhaps a possible Christmas gift idea.

"Oh through work." I copied Harry's answer from this morning, although technically it wasn't the truth for me but Rae didn't need to know that.

"You're a drug dealer?" Rae frowned and I balked shaking my head immediately. "Oh from the café then?"

"Yeah kinda." I lied, shrugging lightly, that reminded me I should probably give Tara a ring. "Not there at the moment."

"Always a spot here if you want it." Rae smiled and I returned it albeit sadly, talk about a dream job.

Rae mentioned something about getting back to work and I headed over to the rock section of the shop and started flicking through albums, aware of Harry just a little down from me. I wasn't actually after anything, except Lover but it didn't hurt to look.

"I knew it."

I looked up at the sound of Harry's voice, his eyes trained on an album in his hands and I narrowed my own.

"Knew what?" I asked warily but I had a feeling I knew what was coming.

"You're a Swiftie."

"It's a good album!" I defended myself making Harry laugh and roll his eyes at the same time, and I felt like telling him if he did it too often they'd get stuck. But I didn't.

"What's it about?" Harry drawled, turning to face me properly.

"I dunno, love, I guess." I shrugged, it was most definitely about love and it most definitely was an album that makes me feel alone.

"Gross."

I rolled my eyes at Harry's response but still laughed a little as I went back to browsing. My eyes finding a copy of Hypersonic Missiles and plucked it up without a second thought and continued on my browsing once more.