fifty seven.

"What yeh' doing?"

I jumped as Harry touched my hip, his words quiet and close to my ear and I twisted slightly so I could see him, his lips raising as I smiled at him.

"Making a cake."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to Brian's later on and its Boxing Day H. I can't go over empty handed." I explained.

"So fucking nice." Harry muttered and I sucked my teeth.

He kept saying that, was it a bad thing?

"I didn't realise you'd be here when I agreed to go over, you don't have to come if you don't want to." I felt a bit bad now, but I had Mabel's presents and Anne's but I knew Harry probably wouldn't want to go.

"Don't really have anything else to do." Harry shrugged.

"Brian has a daughter." I warned, turning so I could lean against the counter and look at Harry properly, his eyebrow raising before he pressed our lips together quickly.

"Only interested in you Flower"

"She's eight."

"Oh."

"Grim." Harry said as he crinkled his nose and I rolled my eyes. That was exactly my point and why I had said he didn't have to come.

But it was interesting to know Harry had assumed I was jealous, but I wasn't that kind of person. I couldn't even remember the last time I was jealous about something.

I turned back to my cake mixture and pulled the spoon out and held it out for Harry, watching as his tongue darted out and I had to squeeze my thighs together.

I thought I'd been frustrated before, but ever since yesterday afternoon I was even worse.

I didn't know what it was, maybe it was because I was in love with him and I thought everything he did was hot, or maybe, it was just because I'm a slut.

"S'good." Harry licked his lips, my head nodding in a jerk as I watched his tongue dart out once more before his lips twitched into a smirk and I realised he was doing it deliberately.

I half heartedly smacked his chest before I slipped out from between him and the counter, or at least attempted to leave only to have Harry's large hand grip my wrist easily and tug me back into his chest.

"You're being a bit of a brat lately Flower."

The words were almost missed as Harry dipped his head and pressed our lips together and although I knew, and I'm sure he knew, I could never get enough of him I pulled back and pouted.

"I'm not a brat." My lip jutted out as I blinked at him, "I was good yesterday."

"Hm." Harry hummed as he rubbed his thumb across my pouted bottom lip, his lips twitching into a smirk as his eyes roamed my face.

"Brat's don't decide when to stop kissing." Harry stated as he pulled away from me with an eyebrow raised.

I swallowed thickly, ever since yesterday afternoon Harry had been very...adult.

That wasn't the right word and I didn't know how to explain it but there was something about him now that had changed, or maybe he hadn't changed, maybe he'd always been like this but I hadn't noticed.

Whatever it was, I enjoyed it and his hands that were touching me every waking moment, his eyes that never strayed far from my body or movements, I liked it.