bloom.

hi guysss,

sorry i broke your hearts with the ending (you really shouldn't have trusted me after angel, huh)

whilst flower is officially finished, there is a sequel called bloom

i also have a patreon now, bloom will be posted there chapter by chapter 2-3 weeks before wattpad

don't worry there is no pressure to sign up to patreon as i'm still going to be posting on wattpad and i've kept my patreon super simple and there is just one tier which is £5, and my plan is not only you'll be getting chapters of bloom (and any future projects if that happens) 2/3 chapters before wattpad, you also get any blurbs for bloom or angel, and any requests you might have regarding bloom, flower & angel as well as general harry which will be patreon exclusive

https://www.patreon.com/vanillasoy

if u have any questions abt bloom/patreon/whatever else feel free to message me on here!! or on my tumblr which is queenofgraveyards.tumblr.com which is what i check most frequently :0)

the first chapter of bloom will be up on patreon on the 13th of april and then it will be on wattpad on the 27th of april

below is a peak of whats to come in bloom so ya'll can (hopefully) get excited :~)

big love g x

-----------------------

The single piece of white card decorated with marble accents and gold lines screamed her personality to a t, and I couldn't believe it was finally happening.

Frank & Marie Calder request the honour of your presence at the marriage of their daughter Eleanor Calder to Louis Tomlinson.

My eyes scanned over the time and date, July second twenty twenty two.

It was a month and a half away and I was already so excited.

"Is everything okay?" Lindsee asked and I looked away from the card, realising I'd been hanging onto it for dear life and flushed.

"Yeah, sorry for screaming like that. One of my friends is getting married." I smiled, holding out the invitation for her despite her only ever being able to see and talk to Eleanor through my phone screen.

And she didn't even know who Louis was.

"That's so sweet! Tell her I said congratulations." Lindsee smiled and I nodded.

"Of course! I need to ring her, oh my god I wonder how long they've been engaged. I can't believe she kept it from me."

I grabbed my phone and without a second thought I stabbed her contact and the facetime ring tone sounded through the flat just as Lindsee told me she was going to have a shower and I nodded.

"We'll order from Yasuda" I called just as the phone connected and I saw Eleanor's grinning face very close to the screen.

"El! Congratulations!" I screamed, my excitement getting the best of me as Eleanor laughed loudly.

"You got it! I'm so happy, is this your RSVP?" Eleanor grinned and I nodded, my eyes flicking to my little picture and I realised I did not look great.

"Of course! I can't wait, I'm so happy for you both!"

"Thank you Pops-oi I haven't finished it yet." Eleanor disappeared from view for a moment or two as several voices filtered through the speaker and I cringed as I turned the volume down as I headed back into my bedroom.

I was a considerate roommate, sometimes.

"Sorry." Eleanor appeared again, a smile on her face before the camera flipped and I got a view of my old friends.

"Look its Poppy! Everyone's here again!"

------