thirty four.

"I know she's pretty but eyes on the road buddy."

I startled as Ollie suddenly spoke, my entire body flushing as I looked up and met Harry's eyes in the rear view mirror before they blinked away and I felt like I was on fire.

"He's been looking at you every minute for the last ten minutes." Ollie mumbled in my ear and I nudged him, shaking my head.

"Can see up your skirt Poppy."

If I felt like I was on fire before, now I was wishing that I'd just disappear in a puff of smoke.

I dropped my feet to the floor of the car and sat up properly, attempting to pull my skirt down just as Harry roughly pulled into the curb outside a rather nice and rather large looking house. This place was fancy.

"This is Liam's house?" I asked Harry as Ollie practically climbed over me to get out the car.

"Being an account manager for Carmichael Holdings pays."

Holy shit, Liam was rich rich.

"Wow." I mumbled as I stood on the curb waiting for Harry who had the boot open and was rummaging around for something.

Ollie was already bouncing on his feet and I was wondering if I needed to start monitoring how much he had to drink but that would make me a boring friend and although I'm sure Ollie already thought I was sometimes, I didn't want to be a boring friend.

"Here."

I blinked as Harry spoke suddenly in front of me once more, his hand outstretched towards me with a mound of dark leather in it and I gratefully took it from him and slipped my arms through.

"Thank you." I felt my cheeks heat as I spoke but Harry simply gave me a half smile before flicking his head for Ollie and I to follow.

I wrapped the jacket around me and buried my hands into the pockets as I followed up the steps to Liam's front door behind Ollie, both he and Harry just walked on in and I swallowed as I did so too, only after Harry looked at me pointedly.

"Drink?" Harry asked once we were in the kitchen, the music now loud enough to force Harry to drop his head to speak to me and I shook my head.

I watched as Harry gave me a long look before handing Ollie a bottle and popping one open for himself and I saw his mouth move but no sound reached my ears. I was about to ask him to repeat himself only for him to motion for us to go out the back.

I stumbled backwards as a body hit me full force just as someone shouted Harry's name and I righted myself to find Eleanor dressed as a witch holding onto me for a dear life.

"Poppy it is you!" Eleanor practically screamed in my face as I nodded slowly, aware of Harry watching the interaction whilst talking to Louis, the latter smiling at me and I returned it slowly.

"Uh yes, hello." I smiled at Eleanor as she untangled herself from me, a large grin on her lips.

"I saw you in the kitchen but I didn't think it was you! You've had a hair cut! It looks amazing and I love it!"

"Thank you." I said honestly, my voice a much more acceptable volume even over the music compared to her screaming.

"Sorry Poppy, she's a had a bit to drink." Louis laughed making me laugh sightly too and shake my head.

"It's okay. I'm just glad she likes it, I only did it for Eleanor's approval." I joked making Louis crack up completely and I bit my lip.

It wasn't that funny.