twenty five.

Harry snores.

Admittedly it wasn't too bad but he still broke one of his own rules. And I didn't do either so, I was the winner.

I spat the toothpaste I'd haphazardly rubbed around my mouth on my finger into the sink and washed it away before giving myself the once over in the mirror.

I looked surprisingly refreshed and I had to admit I'd slept better last night than I had done in a while.

I opened Harry's bedroom door slowly, I was sure I'd heard Oliver leave for work quite early this morning but I was still worried.

I'd woken up alone in Harry's bed, in the middle of Harry's bed so hopefully I'd done that once he'd left.

I was sure I had. I didn't remember rolling over into him during the night, I wasn't much of a mover in my sleep anyway.

And besides I'm more the definite that if I'd even gently touched Harry in the night, he would have forced me awake.

I assumed that the same rules still applied this morning about my room and honestly I wasn't complaining that I got to stay in Harry's clothes for a little bit longer but I definitely wasn't going to admit it out loud.

I looked out the window in the foyer as I passed just to double check that Oliver was gone and his car was missing which meant he was and my guard instantly came down and I made my way into the kitchen.

"Mornin' Poppy."

I jumped as someone that was incredibly Northern and wasn't Harry spoke to me and I looked up to find a very amused looking Zayn sitting at my breakfast bar.

I slyly glanced at Harry to find him engrossed with his phone and I looked back at Zayn just in time to catch his eyebrow raise and I flushed.

"Good morning." I smiled politely as I pretended that Zayn wasn't looking exactly like a cheshire cat right now.

"Interesting choice of outfit." Zayn observed as I started making a cup of coffee for myself and I glanced at him to find him looking incredibly smug.

"Straight outta Vogue." I clicked my tongue making Zayn laugh and even Harry snorted.

I raised an eyebrow at him as he finally decided to look away from his phone long enough to look at me but all he did was give me a slow nod. Was that his greeting? What the fuck?

"Your bedroom is free from cameras and what not." Zayn said once I'd taken a long drink from my my mug and I stared at him as if he had two heads.

"What not?" I asked, a frown forming on my face. Why would there be cameras in my bedroom?

"Anything I thought that cunt would have put in there."

Harry finally spoke and I blinked at him as the realisation settled across my skin turning to ice as I felt like I'd be stabbed in the heart. That's what Oliver was doing in my room? Just the thought of it made me feel sick.

"Why would he do that though?" I asked, my eyes wide as I stared at Harry who looked at me for a long moment before he shifted and looked away.

"Because he's a cunt Poppy."

Oh.

I was Poppy again.

The ache in my chest stopped me from saying anything more although the tone Harry had spoken in said that his word was final anyway and if I was being honest I didn't care either way. I was too focused on the fact I was Poppy to him again.