fifteen.

Max still hadn't replied to my text, I didn't even know if he'd read it or not.

I tried not to overthink it too much, I mean I knew what my brother was like, I knew he was busy and I knew he wasn't exactly a "family man" whatever the fuck that meant, and I knew he was almost a mini me of our Father.

But at least overthinking Max didn't care enough to reply to a simple text message distracted me from overthinking about Harry. And my subsequent crush on Harry...and Harry's weird obsession with thinking I was a virgin.

Of which I had zero idea where he came up with that thought or for a matter of fact, why.

I shook my head lightly as I refocused my eyes on the street outside my window as Harry drove, despite it only being the second day of October London had somehow become incredibly cold incredibly quickly.

But I wasn't complaining considering Harry had started wearing a very nice but incredibly worn looking leather jacket that had this fur collar and I'd spent the first twenty minutes imaging just how warm it must be.

I shifted in my seat slightly and then shivered as the movement made the cold seep further into my own jumper and I glanced at the heat dial. Considering Harry was wearing that jacket and somehow he always seemed to be running hot, the dial was only just in the red.

I felt like telling him some of us had shitty coats that were purely meant for fashion and not practicality. But I didn't.

Maybe I should just start buying mens coats.

I caught Harry's hand moving out the corner of my eye and I watched silently as his long fingers reached out and turned the dial all the way into the red without a word and I pressed my lips, and my legs together.

I swallowed as Harry turned into another unfamiliar street, nothing but the sound of our breathing and the very quiet radio burbling in the background and I glanced around as we drove. We were in Camden but that was all I knew.

I also didn't exactly know what we were doing tonight.

But for once my brain didn't automatically jump to screaming about Harry wanting to kill me, mainly because I was still obsessing over him turning the heat up for me...It wasn't that big of a deal.

But it was nice. Harry had just been nice to me so that was like a big deal, right?

I looked out the window curiously as Harry pulled into a park and I climbed out the car with Harry close behind me. I caught the name of the pub just before Harry held the door open for me and I stepped in first.

I let out a little laugh at the name, I'd never been in The Worlds End but it still amused me. Not entirely sure why.

"Pint of Heineken mate." Harry ordered and nudged me making me blink up at him. His pointed look making me flush and I smiled sheepishly.

"Just a tap water please." I smiled politely at the bartender who nodded, a coy smile on his face and I shifted as his eyes dropped up and down my body.

"You ever been in here?" Harry asked as he moved his body so I was technically behind him and I could no longer see the bar and I almost raised an eyebrow but didn't as I shook my head instead.

"Not really a pub person." I admitted making Harry snort and run a hand through his hair. "I have been to Lockside though!"

"The one with the roof terrace?" Harry drawled just as the bartender put our drinks on the side and told Harry the total and I nodded to his question whilst noticing his lack of response to the bartender. "Figures."