seventy two.

"Well you weren't seriously expecting him to uproot his entire life to move to a different fucking continent for you, were you?"

I stared at my phone as Ollie's voice ended and I was just left with a bitter taste in my mouth.

"I-I didn't want that." I stuttered.

I'd been back in England for four, almost five days and this was the first time I'd spoken to Ollie.

And even now it was on the phone and the only reason I was telling him about this was because I was about to see him in a couple of hours and I knew he'd be bouncing off the walls.

"Well that's what it seems like. I can't say I blame Harry for reacting like that, you basically just assumed he'd move to a different country."

I blinked as Ollie carried on as if I hadn't even spoken.

"Not everybody has the kind of money you have Poppy and we all know how Harry feels about it anyway. So I really don't know why you're surprised, it was selfish of you to just assume."

"I apologised." My voice crackled through the line and I regretted deciding to tell Ollie about this, I mean he was probably right, this was my fault.

But he didn't have to be so mean.

"Didn't you do the same thing at Christmas? With the phone. Maybe he got fed up with you flashing your cash about." Ollie snapped.

"Fuck you."

The words were out of my mouth before I knew what I was saying, my temper flaring for the first time in over a week, in fact this was the first time I'd felt anything apart from sadness.

"Nice Poppy." Ollie snorted down the line, "No wonder you two broke up."

"Fuck you Ollie. Don't fucking bother coming today."

I hung up without another word, my chest heaving as I sat at my desk. He was the third person I'd told about Harry.

Or at least the third person I'd told that Harry and I'd broken up. Only one of them knew what exactly happened.

Niall was the first.

Two days after Harry left, I got a phone call whilst I was still in France and I had told Niall everything even though he didn't ask and I'm sure he was as mad at me as Harry was, but he was very patient.

And very worried about me.

But he had Harry to deal with, who, I asked after but Niall suddenly got very silent and then quickly told me he had to get back to work. AKA, Harry was in the room with him.

That made me cry.

Then when I got home I was immediately bombarded with phone calls and text message questions about a going away party for me (and Harry) from Eleanor and I had to tell her that we were no longer together and she didn't have to do that.

She'd very firmly told me, that just because he and I weren't together anymore; it didn't mean we weren't friends.

That had also made me cry.

And now Ollie, who was the third and final person I'd decided to tell, and promptly regretted it.

I didn't understand, sure we'd had a bit of a weird rough patch but we'd gotten over it. We were fine on my birthday, I mean I had kinda forgotten he existed whilst I was in France but I had Harry...

And a telephone worked two ways and it wasn't exactly like he was ringing me every day.

However this time, I willed myself not to cry. I'd already done my make up. And Niall was coming to pick me up in about an hours time which meant half an hour because he was always early and always wanted to chat.