twenty eight.

There was an arm on me.

Several things were currently happening, one: I was trapped, two: there was an arm on my stomach and three: I was awake before Harry.

All three things were the result of Harry.

Except maybe the last one.

Although this was the first time, in the entire time I'd known him that I had woken up before him. I didn't know what the time was because there was no clock in his room but I did now know he didn't have any curtains in here either.

I think the spare room was the only room in his flat with curtains, what was up with that?

Maybe I should get him curtains for Christmas, but that was a kinda weird and shitty gift so maybe not.

I risked glancing over at Harry to find him still asleep lying on his stomach, face pressed into the pillow with the arm closest to me thrown over my stomach and hence I was trapped.

Part of my brain was going absolutely bat shit wild at the fact Harry was touching me, -at this almost cuddling- in his sleep. I doubted he even knew he was doing it which made me feel something but I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

But yet the other half of me remembered what we had talked about last night and I didn't really want to think about it anymore.

Sure I did regret loosing my virginity to Oliver but I had never said no and in all fairness I had never really tried to stop him so I couldn't blame him. Just because I didn't like thinking about it after the fact doesn't mean Oliver did anything wrong.

I guess I was just a stupid teenager who made stupid choices and I guess those choices didn't really affect me now as an adult.

I just wish I hadn't been so horrible to Mum when she'd found out we'd had sex, looking back at it I don't understand how I could have been so vile to the only person who looked out for me.

That was something I regretted every single day.

I jumped slightly as Harry stirred and I immediately shut my eyes in an attempt to make him think I was still asleep and relaxed my face as I felt the bed wobble and I willed my body to relax enough so I moved with it.

I let my mouth part slightly to give the illusion I was sleeping but I didn't want to make myself look too ugly otherwise I'm sure I'd never hear the end of it from Harry.

"Fuck."

It took everything in me to not open my eyes as Harry's rough voice muttered the single word and I felt the weight of his arm being removed from my stomach promptly before the bed moved once more and I could tell Harry had gotten up.

I rolled over slightly, actually enjoying the fact I could now, I was never one for sleeping on my back anyway and I heard Harry banging about in his room before the sound of the door being pulled open reached my ears and then it was slammed shut and I flinched.

I opened my eyes slowly, aware that I was now alone and Harry, as suspected was gone and I pushed myself up into a sitting position.

Harry really needed to learn how not to slam doors.

I pulled myself out of the bed quietly and quickly and headed back into my room, I could hear the shower running so I assume that's where Harry was, otherwise he was a terrible water waster.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and pulled the charger out, my eyes finding the time on the screen, 9:47.

No wonder Harry was so annoyed, I'd never known him to sleep in this long but I didn't mind. I felt quite refreshed, which for me was a miracle. I should take back my rude thoughts about Harry making me sleep in his bed last night.