eight.

Ollie 6:29pm: I'm on my way over.

I blinked as I read Ollie's message again before tapping a quick response.

Why...?

It wasn't like I didn't want to see him, I loved spending time with Ollie it was just that we hadn't actually planned anything and I wasn't exactly spontaneous. My phone buzzed again alongside me on the bed and I chewed my lip as I unlocked my phone with a press of my thumb.

Ollie 6:32pm: Because I want to see my best friend...

Ollie 6:32pm: Also I wanna talk about tomorrow night and see that hot beefy man again

I rolled my eyes but my suspicions were proved right when I guessed that Ollie had a bit of a crush on Harry when we were talking about him the other evening.

The doorbell rang downstairs and I licked my lips as I headed out my room, I hadn't expected him to be that close by. Ollie really did have a bad habit of only announcing himself when it was almost too late.

I hadn't really seen Harry since we got back from uni and I was happy about that. However, I wasn't too happy with the several cars parked around the streets of London wherever we went.

Yesterday was scary but it wasn't like anything bad had actually happened and I still had Harry to thank for that, I made dinner again last night and left him some. It wasn't in the fridge this morning so I'm assuming he ate it but he never said anything.

I did get told off for smiling at him this morning so apparently nothing had changed even if I thought he was almost god like.

I rolled my eyes at myself as Ollie rang the doorbell again, and again just as I stepped off the bottom step, I mean who just knew how to make a car explode?

I screamed as I was practically tackled sideways and into the wall, my outstretched hand crushed against my chest as my wide and panicked eyes found Harry's angry face, the eyes I'd drawn over and over again staring at me like I was an idiot.

"Ow."

Harry rolled his eyes and stepped away from me as I tried to discreetly calm my racing heart, there was no way I should be reacting to him being that close to me like this.

He wasn't even nice.

"Harry right? Poppy's told me so much about you!"

My face flushed under my makeup as I heard Ollie's loud voice and I could just see Harry rolling his eyes through the back of his skull and I hurried towards the open door, a sheepish smile on my lips as Harry glanced at me.

"Ollie Harry, Harry Ollie." I introduced quickly before reaching out and grabbing his hand, the boy in question grinning as I tugged him past Harry.

"Hi darling." Ollie smiled and I sucked my teeth as he grinned and strolled casually into my kitchen and I shook my head at him as he looked over his shoulder and winked towards me. Why was he like this?

"Carmichael."

I froze mid step as Harry spoke and I turned around to face him immediately, his arms crossed across his broad chest and I swallowed, blinking and I forced myself to look away. Shouldn't think about that.

"Ask me next time if someone can come over." Harry snapped and I looked back at him with my mouth open in shock.

It was my house! I shouldn't have to ask if I can have a friend over, I'm not ten.