sixty eight.

Compensatory damages: damages that are recovered for injury or economic loss.
Demurrer: a formal response to a complaint filed in a lawsuit, pleading for dismissal.
Provisional remedy: a temporary court order to protect someone from further or irreparable damage while further legal action is pending.

I could feel the eyes.

In fact I'd been feeling the eyes on and off for the last twenty minutes, however the past five they'd been getting more frequent and less wandering. I couldn't really complain because Harry had been good all day, but now he was obviously bored.

"Flower..."

I blinked as I tried to concentrate, I mean he'd gotten this far, which was my flashcards so again, I really couldn't complain.

I brought my glass to my lips and took a sip as I pulled out my AirPods. I wasn't usually big on studying with music, especially if Harry was around but he'd been playing some violent video game all day and it was annoying.

"What's up H?"

I finally gave in as I lent back against the chair, my eyes flicking across all my work which I'd spread out across Harry's barely used dining table before looking over to find Harry sat on the sofa with his head craned to face me.

"Miss my girlfriend."

"Miss me? I'm right here." I laughed a bit as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeh've barely looked at me, been so engrossed in your work all day."

I smiled as Harry pouted and I had to admit I did feel bad, I hadn't been much fun these past few months.

I mean not that it was really effecting him considering he was still having sex at least twice a day, and the majority of days more than that.

"I'm sorry," I said honestly, "It's just so close to the end of the year, I have exams and deadlines. It's May first already, I finish university in a month and a half and I'm kind of stressing out."

"M'know, jus' miss you a lot."

I smiled as Harry reiterated his feelings and I felt my cheeks heat. I still didn't know what it was, anytime Harry openly emoted I was either bright red or on the verge of crying, I just loved him a lot.

"Y'know you've been drinking a lot of cranberry juice today." Harry spoke causally and I raised an eyebrow as I finished my glass of...cranberry juice.

"Are you making yourself sweeter? Can I see if it's working?"

Harry was standing from the sofa before I could even open my mouth and I rolled my eyes, but I would be lying if I said that idea hadn't crossed my mind once or twice.

"I have a UTI H." I said seriously, stopping him in his tracks.

"Eh?"

"Yeah because I'm not allowed to leave the bed after we have sex because someone is clingy, I now have a urinary tract infection."

"Don't you need antibiotics for that?" Harry frowned crossed his arms. "Also m'not clingy."

"They make my birth control stop working."

"Oh fuck that."

I rolled my eyes as Harry continued his stroll over to the table, I wasn't lying, I did genuinely have an UTI but I was very lucky and Cranberry juice did genuinely clear them up for me.

My Mother had once told me I got that from her...it was a gross conversation to say the least.

"The fuck does tort mean?"