twenty three.

I was practically bouncing on the soles of my feet on the way from the car to the aquarium, even the disgusting smell of the river Thames wasn't putting me off and it was only as I started to feel a little bit sick did I realise I maybe had too much sugar this morning.

"This better not be full of fucking kids." Harry grunted as he held the door open for me and I thanked him quickly as he trailed in behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"It's Monday, they should be at school." I said placidly, although I knew this was a popular school trip place. Harry simply grunted as we made our way to the booth and I looked around in excitement.

"Two adults please." I smiled at the woman behind the glass, I was determined to pay for this considering I didn't get to buy breakfast.

"That'll be eighty pounds please." She smiled and I nodded, pulling my hand out of my jacket I'd been prepared this time and already had my card in my hand.

"Oh come on!" I groaned as Harry handed over a fifty, a twenty and ten to the woman who smiled in thanks and handed me the map and explained the photo opportunity as we went in.

"You're unbelievable." I muttered as I looked at the map as we walked and I knew I didn't even have to look to see a smug look on his face.

"Hey guys welcome to Sea Life London! Just get you to stand there on the starfish and look at me and smile."

I did as I was told grinning brightly at the guy behind the camera whilst Harry just stood there with his arms folded looking at me.

"Absolutely fucking not."

My smile dropped from my face as I glared at Harry who simply narrowed his eyes in response.

"I swear to god Harry, just give me this one fucking thing!" I snapped, temper flaring, aware of the poor worker shifting uncomfortably and Harry sighing behind he stood beside like a statue.

"Big smiles from the happy couple!"

I grinned despite the clearly forced happiness from him and hoped for the best but I could just cut Harry out the picture if he looked miserable. I thanked him politely as he told us we can pick it up in the gift shop on the way out.

"Why does everyone think we're a couple?" Harry muttered as I studied the map, the Atlantic depths was first.

"Because we're a boy and a girl." I replied easily, although it hurt that he took such offence.

Am I that undateable?

"I might be gay."

I snorted making Harry raise an eyebrow at me, "You're not gay." I laughed.

"How do you know that?" Harry quipped and I looked at him as if he was stupid.

"You told me about you and Rae." I pointed out as I stopped to read a board with some facts about the Atlantic ice.

"That was like three years ago." Harry fired back and I sucked my teeth.

"Well you..." I stopped although the words were on the tip of my tongue but I didn't think I really wanted to bring it up. If he wanted to talk about kissing me, he would. "Are you gay?"

"No." Harry shrugged. "But you shouldn't just assume everyone is straight."

"Fair enough...oh my god Harry look! Penguins!" I pointed excitedly at the glass, peering into see the little furry black and white blobs wobbling about.

I watched as they waddled about, my eyes drifting around the enclosure and I imagined it must be incredibly cold in there to keep the ice frozen, not that out here in the walk way was particularly warm either.