sixty five.

February fourteenth was just the fourteenth of February to me any other year.

But this year I had Harry.

But apparently, today was any other day to him as well.

Even though we were together.

All he said was that it's a fake celebration created by capitalism and capitalists to guilt people into over spending and over eating. And wasn't it enough that we love each other and we're happy?

I mean, yeah he wasn't wrong. We are in love and we are happy.

So imagine my surprise when he turned up on my doorstep an hour before I had to go to work this morning with a bunch of flowers.

I think I might have cried.

Which had actually annoyed Harry because as he stressed as he tried to get me to stop crying, it hurt his heart to see my face anything other than happy and I had to admit that he was the absolute worst person in the world.

How could he say something like that and expect me to stop crying!

I'd just cried harder and then almost drowned myself by giving him hundreds upon hundreds of kisses whilst I was still crying.

But what had shocked me even more was that he'd not only gotten out the car when he'd dropped me at work, although he'd taken to doing that every time he took me to work now since his birthday but he came inside too.

And he'd been here all day since then.

I was pretty fucking happy with myself with the underwear I'd chosen this morning, and that was before I even knew I'd be seeing him during the day. We had plans for tonight but that was just me going to his flat.

Another thing that had changed since his birthday, and the subsequence following day when he'd told me about why he was so hostile when we first met, I was staying at his flat a lot more.

I knew he still thought it was bad compared to my house but I liked it. I liked being around Harry, anywhere, and I liked being around Harry where he felt comfortable and happy. God knows he wasn't ever comfortable at my house.

The photo frame sitting pride of place on his bookshelf that housed only three books and almost two dozen records might have also had something to do with it too.

I smiled absentmindedly at the thought of the photo sitting in his lounge, it always made me smile when I was there too.

"What are you smiling about munchkin?"

I jumped as Meredith appeared alongside me, holding a bowl of dirty dishes and I took it from her easily and started to load the dishwasher, shrugging as I chewed my lip. My eyes darting over my shoulder to the table closest to counter.

"Nothing." I said just as the occupant of said table looked up form his phone, his curls bouncing slightly and I noticed that his hair was much longer now than it was when we'd first met.

I smiled at Harry as his eyes met my own, his lips twitching up into a grin in response and I could feel my cheeks grow hot. Why I was blushing I had no idea, it was just Harry and he was just smiling at me.

I just loved him so much.

"Got anything planned for this evening?" I asked Meredith pleasantly as I started making her a coffee knowing that it was close to two o'clock and she always needed a pick me up around now.

"Not really. I think Em is going to cook but when you've been married for six years you're kinda over doing anything fancy. It's just nice to be with the person I love the most."