forty six.

Harry was already awake by the time I woke up, and it wasn't even that late.

I double checked my phone to see a message from Ollie and yeah, it was only five past eight. What time does Harry get up in the mornings? I'm starting to think he's mental.

But in a good way.

I laid in bed for a little while longer listening to the TV, I was mainly trying to work out if I was going to cry when he and I interacted today considering how last night ended but also, I had woken with a need.

I rolled my lips into my mouth as I laid there trying to figure out where this had come from, but also how could I feel this overwhelming and complete desire to be on my knees for Harry.

Slowly I got out of my bed and headed straight for the bathroom to brush my teeth before I padded towards the lounge, Harry was lounging on the sofa, a football game playing highlights in front of him and I could see he was already dressed.

"H..." I said quietly, watching his jaw clench before he turned to look at me and I fiddled with my fingers.

"Hi."

"Hi." Harry replied, raising an eyebrow and I slowly made my way towards him and took a seat on the sofa, leaving a good amount of space between us, just in case that's what he wanted.

"I'm sorry about last night."

"You didn't do anything." Harry muttered, his eyes barely flicking to me.

"Are you okay now?" I asked quietly, receiving a nod from him.

I chewed my lip as I inched closer to him along the sofa, aware of his eyes flicking to me as I did so and I froze, scared of him snapping at me again, I just really wanted to be next to him.

"What are yeh' doin'?" Harry asked and I bit my lip.

"I want to sit next to you." I explained but I received no reply and I assumed that meant I could carry on.

I sat as close as I could next him, our arms brushing and I almost wrapped mine around his but I didn't want to push Harry too far.

"Can we kiss? Please?"

"Course Flower."

I grinned at the appearance of my name, Harry's head turning so I had better access to his lips and I pressed them together, my hand tangling in the back of his hair as I tried to press myself closer.

"Tha's' enough Flower, I'm watching this game." Harry muttered against my lips before he pulled away and returned his attention to the TV.

I pouted at the lack of attention he was giving me so I hugged his arm, dropping his hand accidentally on my lap, his fingers twitching as he moved to hold my thigh and I shifted on the seat slightly.

Without thinking I pressed my lips to Harry's jaw, feeling him freeze under my touch before he seemed to relax and I slowly moved my lips along, letting my tongue dart out to wet his skin ever so slightly.

"What are you doing?"

Harry's voice was low as I kissed right up to his earlobe before staring my descent down to where I knew his pulse throbbed under the surface.

"Kissing you." I said as if it was obvious, my lips wanting to create a mark on his neck just for him, only to have Harry's hands jerk me away and spoil my fun.

"What's wrong with you?" Harry eyed me suspiciously and I flushed.

"Nothing."

"Why are you being such a needy little baby?"