twenty six.

mm perhaps a trigger warning may be needed for sexual assault/implied sexual assault

"What are you doing later?"

"Stuff."

"Stuff?"

"Stuff and things."

I crossed my arms as I turned to face Oliver, his eyebrow raised at me as he rolled his eyes and I realised that was a common theme in my life. I must truly annoy all the men in it.

"Are you trying to avoid me Pops?" Oliver grinned slyly and I shifted slightly as I tried to eye up a way out of the kitchen.

"No." I lied, shrugging casually.

I definitely was.

Oliver had gone out last night, came home at half past three, woken me up and fell down the stairs. He'd been in his room sleeping off his hangover I assumed for most of the day. But now at eight thirty five he decided to make an appearance.

But unfortunately for me, Harry was nowhere to be seen and Oliver smelt like he hadn't showered yet.

The man in front of me smelt like a fucking brewery.

It also didn't help I was running on very little sleep, because since Friday night I was back to sleeping like shit and waking every few hours; and that was when I had the luxury of actually being asleep.

"What are you doing now?" Oliver asked instead, his hand inching closer to my hip along the edge of the kitchen counter I was lent back against. I was pretty much trapped.

"Talking to you."

"Very funny." Oliver rolled his eyes and I rolled my lips together, kicking myself as it made his eyes focus in on them. "I've missed you."

"Well I'm here now." I shrugged, this was uncomfortable.

"You're meant to say you missed me too." Oliver huffed and lent in closer and I looked around the kitchen in a panic, where was Harry?

Not that he'd been around much anymore.

Ollie had come over again yesterday and Harry was holed up in his room all day. He ate the lunch I made and the dinner I left in the fridge but apart from that nothing.

I was truly starting to feel like I'd done something wrong.

My blood ran cold as Oliver's cold lips pressed against the base of my throat and my hands immediately came up to push against his chest in an attempt to get him off of me.

"What are you doing?" I hissed as I tried to push him but he was taller and stronger than me, he always had been.

"Loosen up Poppy. Christ you're so uptight all the time." Oliver grunted as he gripped both of my hands with one of his own and held them out of the way and my eyes grew wide, this couldn't be happening again.

I froze in fear as Oliver's lips moved along my jaw, his free hand dropping to trail awkwardly across my body before it dipped down and forced its way under the waist band of my leggings and I started to thrash around in his hold.

Oliver did nothing except push his body harder against mine so I was pushed back into the counter and I couldn't stop the whimper of pain from escaping my lips as the drawer handles dug harshly into my spine.

"What the fuck?"

My eyes shot open as I heard Harry's voice, Oliver freezing momentarily before he righted himself somewhat and turned lazily to face Harry with a smug smirk on his lips as I stared wide eyed at Harry who was holding a mug, my favourite mug and looking at the two of us in disgust.