forty seven.

"Are you ready to go?"

I jumped at the sound of Harry's voice, he'd wandered off to the bathroom almost twenty minutes ago and I had no idea what had taken him so long. I'd been dressed and ready for the day since way before then too.

In fact after I cleaned Harry up I practically sprinted to the bathroom in embarrassment, but not like bad embarrassment.

It was definitely I'd do that again kind of embarrassment and the sudden realisation and implication that Harry had now seen me naked, fully and not behind a wall of steam whilst I was showering.

Hopefully that meant I'd get to see him naked soon.

"Yeah," I said, "I've been waiting for you."

Harry rolled his eyes as he pulled on a different coat then he'd been wearing for the majority of the trip and I raised an eyebrow absentmindedly as I pulled my boots on. I've never seen the long black coat before but it looked good on him.

"Wear this." Harry stated just as his fur lined jacket came flying towards me and I fumbled to catch it.

"Why?" I asked curiously but pulled it on anyway and securely hung my bag across my body.

"Wanna see you in it." Harry shrugged and started for the door, and I followed as I turned the lights off.

"It's almost half eleven, m'surprised you didn't demand to leave earlier."

"I was a bit busy." I flushed as I spoke, Harry's hand smacking my bum in response as we stepped into the lift making me squeal.

"Besides we've still got another four days."

"Uh, about that..." Harry started just as he picked my hand up and tightened his around it and I blinked, momentarily forgetting he had spoken.

We were holding hands in public.

This had to be a dream.

A dream where I was getting everything I had ever wanted, Harry and I doing sexual actives, Harry being in charge and taking charge of me, Harry holding hands with me!

I'd definitely died and this was heaven.

"What's that meant to mean?" I asked curiously, stepping round to be in front of him whilst we waited for the lights to change.

"We're leaving on Friday morning. Need to be at the airport by nine."

And just like that my dream shattered.

"What?" I demanded just as the lights changed and Harry pushed me to start walking again, why were we leaving on Friday?

Why had no one told me that? Why had my Father told me we were going to be here for a week when really he meant five days?

Why did I have to leave Max so soon?

"Our flight is at ten o'clock. Do you want to go to the zoo first or walk round the park?" Harry asked easily.

"Why are we leaving so soon?" I asked, ignoring everything he'd just said. "Why didn't anyone tell me?"

Harry just looked down at me and shrugged as he manoeuvred us out of the way of people coming and going at the entrance of the park.

He did know, otherwise how else would he have known our flight is at ten?

I looked helplessly up at Harry, his gaze even as I met his eyes, I suddenly felt like there was so much I wanted to do here but hadn't yet and now I was probably going to run out of time to do.