sixty four.

A soft moan left my lips as a warmth engulfed my body and I felt like I was floating in space as my body burned and I sighed. I couldn't control myself as I writhed in the sheets, there was no way that this wasn't the best dream ever.

My mouth parted in a silent gasp as my core was gently lapped out, my back arching off the bed as the most wonderful feeling spread throughout my body only for my eyes to snap open as something hard and heavy hit my stomach and my back hit the bed.

I blinked blearily as hums filled the room, electricity running up my spine as my most sensitive bundle of nerves were nipped at and I gasped loudly, a pair of beautiful green eyes suddenly meeting mine with a devious gleam.

"Mornin' Sunflower."

The tip of Harry's nose glinted in the warm morning light before his face disappeared again and I was left crying out as his hand rested on my stomach, keeping me still as his tongue delved inside and lapped at my walls.

My thighs shook as his wide shoulders kept my legs firmly apart, my hands flailing to grab onto his sheets as his tongue made its gentle route in and out of my body and it took everything inside of me not to cry.

"I l-love y-you."

My words fell out of my mouth as a stuttered gasp as Harry's eyes flicked up and met mine briefly and I saw his lips curl up into a grin before soft kisses met the inside of my thighs and tears lined my lashes.

"H." I whined as my back twisted, his hand leaving my stomach as he hooked them under my thighs, practically wrapping them around his neck as his lips left whisper like pecks along the insides of my thighs before a very wet kiss met my folds.

"I love you Sunflower."

Harry's words were mumbled and I caught his hips buck against the bed and my body spasmed on its own accord as Harry practically made out with my lower lips, his tongue brushing in and out, coating my walls with his spit before his lips wrapped around my clit and I lost it.

My eyes scrunched up as he sucked, the pressure in my veins reaching its boiling point and it exploded, filling my bloodstream with ecstasy and beautiful colours as I was engulfed with nothing but Harry as I panted.

"I love you." I cried, tears leaking down my cheeks. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

Harry's face appeared hovering over mine, his brows pulled in together as he pressed his lips to mine, his chin and nose and lips shiny and wet and I clung to his neck, pulling his body flush against me.

A whine slipped through my lips as his body laid on mine, his hard cock resting between my legs and I shakily lifted a leg to hook around his hips. Harry rocked against me gently and maybe it was because I was still half asleep but he wasn't anywhere near as rabid as he was last night.

I gasped as Harry lifted me, my body clinging onto his as I kept my face buried in his neck, my lips littering his skin with kisses as he sat up on his knees. His body falling into a comfortable sitting position and he expertly wrapped my legs around him.

Moans left our lips in sync as Harry gently pushed himself into me, his cock slick at the top as it brushed against my skin and I sighed, head falling against his shoulder as one hand ran down the length of my back as the other held my bum firmly, rocking me against him.

I pulled back slightly as Harry titled his hips so he pushed further into me, his cock pushing against my walls and boundaries, my eyes finding his as I pressed a kiss to his lips, the plump red cushions twitching up into a smile.

"Daddy." I gasped softly, Harry's curls ticking my neck as he shook his head.

"No Sunflower, jus' Harry."