fifty nine.

"Come on! We all need to do something for New Years!"

Eleanor pouted as she looked at the lot of us, her eyes zeroing on me and I swallowed before I glanced at Harry who glanced at me out the corner of his eye and rolled them making me giggle.

"Well I was thinking about having a party at my house. But you'd all need to invite other friends, otherwise it would just be us and like one other person." I spoke up, aware of Eleanor's eyes lighting up.

"Fuck head Tom ain't coming anywhere near you."

"So the party would just be us." I amended after Harry's comment catching several eye rolls and I nudged him only to have him pinch my thigh in response.

"Who's Tom?" Zayn asked and I shook my head subtly, my eyes dancing around the pub before returning to my friends, or at least I think they were my friends too.

But at best, they were Harry's friends who tolerated me.

"Some dickhead." Harry grunted before he picked up his pint and I sucked my teeth, catching Ollie's amused look.

"Who knew 'Arry would be so possessive." Zayn laughed and I flushed as I felt Harry stiffen next to me.

"Who knew it'd be Harry to actually get a girlfriend before the rest of ya sorry shits, and get paid to spend time with her." Louis laughed making everyone bar Harry and I laugh and I flushed.

"I'm not his girlfriend."

"I'm not getting paid."

Both Harry and I spoke at the same time, the laughter dying out until our group was quiet and I turned to look at him at the same time as he turned to look at me.

"Wait, what?"

"Eh?"

I frowned as we did it again, I mean I was the one who told him he needed to speak to my Father but I didn't know he'd actually done it. When had he done it?

"I think you two should talk to each other more." Liam piped up causing Harry's eyes to snap away from me and into a glare towards the brunette sat next to Ollie.

"I think you should mind your own fucken business." Harry snapped and I swallowed, squeezing one of his fingers wrapped around my thigh.

"I can't have a party because I live in student housing, Poppy can't have it because she doesn't know anybody." Ollie said suddenly, moving the conversation swiftly away from Liam and Harry glaring at each other.

"We're not allowed to have anymore parties at the flat." Louis pointed out as Eleanor pouted.

"Even though I could buy the entire bloody building." Eleanor sighed and I blinked, I didn't realise she was rich rich.

"Fine, you can all come to mine." Liam finally gave in with a sigh making Eleanor reach over to squeeze his arm and I smiled as he looked towards me defeated.

Chatter erupted which was mainly fuelled by Eleanor who had immediately taken on the task of planning the NYE party and I laughed as Zayn and Niall got dragged into as she assigned tasks and duties.

I had to admire her ability to switch on her brain at any given moment, I mean if Harry hadn't told me we were going out tonight I really wouldn't have left the house until I went back to university in January.

I had to admit, apart from actual Christmas, the thing I loved most about this time of year was the strange time period between Christmas Day and the end of the year when you barely knew what day it was, never left the house and just ate all the left over Christmas food.