forty five.

say hello to 5.4k words...

--------------

My lips moved against Harry as I dug my hips down and rolled, making Harry's mouth drop away from mine, a moan falling from his lips as I found another spot to reattach my lips, not getting enough of him.

My lips left a trail of red and wet skin along his jaw until I dipped down his neck, intent on leaving a mark so everyone would know that Harry was mine until his hand tangled in the back of my hair and jerked my head away from him and I met his hard gaze through hazy eyes.

I swallowed as Harry stared at me, his eyes mostly trained on mine, with a quick glance at my throat as it contracted. I could barely think but I wasn't complaining as Harry forced my head closer to his again, his lips hard and forceful.

Harry's teeth dug into my bottom lip and he lent back slightly, dragging my lip back with him making me whimper as I tried to get him to kiss me properly again, my hips rolling into his as my hands attempted to pull his top off.

"Aren't you meant to be getting ready?"

Harry's voice was low and rough and whispered against my neck and I whined as I felt his lips move against my skin as he spoke.

"Still got time." I tried to get him to kiss me again only to have his hand tighten at the back of my head and pull me away slightly and I pouted, my eyes blinking open.

"S'half past six." Harry said seriously and I pushed my bottom lip out further. "Stop it."

"Five more minutes...." I pleaded making Harry exhale loudly through his nose.

"Thought you wanted to put mud on your face."

"Huh?" I looked at Harry as if he had three heads before I realised what he was talking about.

"Oh! Clay, a clay mask."

"Like I care." Harry snorted before he removed his hand from my head and I sighed. "Off."

"But I wanna ki-"

"Now Flower."

I pouted but did as I was told, tugging a hand through my hair as I stood, on somewhat shaky legs. I didn't know what Harry's problem was, he never let us go any further than kissing, and I really wanted to carry on.

I ignored Harry's frowning face as I grabbed my toiletries bag from my case and stalked into the bathroom, I really didn't get it.

Did Harry not want to have sex with me?

I shook my head as I pinned my hair back before slapping on some of the mask and I busied myself with pulling out what make up I wanted to wear. I wanted to keep it safe considering I was probably going to be uncomfortable anyway.

Might as well be confident in what I've got on my face.

"Fuck sake."

I looked up as Harry swore, my hands grabbing at the dress bag hanging in the closest and I laid it on my bed, although, my cheeks flushed as I remembered this morning; I guess it was our bed now considering last night.

I had laid awake thinking about it for what felt like hours, especially when Harry started fucking snoring. I'm sure he was exaggerating considering we didn't sleep together very often at home, just whenever something happened.

But did that mean....I didn't want to get my hopes. But they were already up lets be honest.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I hunted for the right pair of shoes.