seventy.

I pouted as Harry directed me to stand in front of the olive trees and I blocked my eyes from the sun as he looked at me pointedly.

"This is stupid!"

"Jus' do as you're told Sunflower." Harry muttered and I huffed but dropped my hands and looked directly at him, the wind blowing but I knew not to reach up and move the strand from my face as Harry took the photo.

"I look terrible!" I whined as I lent up on tiptoes to look over Harry's shoulder as he shook out the polaroid and the image of me came into view.

"Y'look perfect." Harry muttered as he glanced at me and then the photo and I rolled my eyes.

At least my olive trees looked nice in the background.

I licked my lips as I pushed my hair out of my eyes, I needed to make sure I got a hair cut before we left for New York. The thought of New York made me shiver despite the burning midday sun and I shook the thought away.

I headed for the jug of lemonade Colette had brought out earlier, with a kiss for me and a wary look thrown towards Harry.

Despite having been here for over a week now, Colette still held some hostile feelings towards Harry. Even though I'd had several hushed conversations in French with her whilst he was off doing something else in the house.

She said she was happy for me and that I deserved love and someone nice but she also threatened to cut his balls off so.

I shrieked as a force suddenly pushed into me and I lost my balance and ended up in the pool with a big splash and once I surfaced I'd pushed the hair out of my eyes and spun in the water to find Harry standing watching me in amusement.

"H!" I whined, looking down at myself.

My nice white flowy blouse was completely soaked and transparent and I had wanted to wear it tomorrow for going into town, but now I was going to smell like chlorine.

"Wanted to see if it was see through."

I stared at Harry as I continued to tread water and he simply shrugged.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes as I swam over to the side where he was standing.

"Yeh' could never." Harry laughed and I sucked my teeth.

"You're right." I pouted, "Kissy?"

"No." Harry snorted and I pushed my lip out even further. "Yeh' just gunna pull me in m'not stupid."

"Funny, I remember someone telling me I didn't have the strength to over power you, I just want a kissy."

Harry raised an eyebrow at me as he stood looming over me at the edge of the pool and I very distinctly remembered last summer just after we'd met for the first time. We were practically in the exact same positions.

Funny how we were back to where we started, except now, we were in love.

"Please H?" I sighed, casting my eyes down knowing he hated it when I did that.

Harry's shadow got shorter and I looked up to see him crouching on his knees and I smiled brightly making his lips twitch and I puckered my lips and pressed a quick peck to his to lure him in.

"Thought yeh' said yeh' wanted kissy. Tha' was not a kissy."

I kissed Harry again, one of his hands holding my cheek and I floated closer to the side to hold onto his hand and then I tugged hard.

My laughter filled the sky as I swam backwards as Harry hit the water louder than I did and I watched him sink to the bottom before he floated back up with a glare on his face as I smiled innocently at him.