fifty.

"If you want to say something Poppy spit it out, you know I hate people who dither."

I swallowed as my Father snapped at me, my fingers twirling with each other as I stood in front of his desk, I didn't even know why he was here. Harry and I had been happy alone for a week since getting back but now he's here.

"You and Max are here for Christmas yeah?" I started off, watching as his eyes flicked up over the screen and he nodded.

"Harry should have the day off." I stated, firmly and clearly. "It's Christmas and maybe a couple of days either side obviously so he ca-"

"Yes. I don't particularly enjoy his company so I'd rather he wasn't around." My Father cut me off and I blinked at him.

"Oh."

"Is that all Poppy?"

I blinked again, that was easy.

"Yeah...Thanks."

My father waved his hand and I got the message, leaving his office quietly and headed into the kitchen to find Harry, who as usual was staring into the fridge, that boy could eat.

"Guess what!"

I grinned as I grabbed Harry's side, stepping back as he jumped and I watched in horror as his head hit the top shelf and Harry swore loudly, turning on me with narrowed eyes as I tried to stifle my laughter.

"Holy shit I'm so sorry!" I laughed, my hand covering my mouth as Harry rubbed his head.

"Jesus fucking christ Flower! Yeh' gotta start making some noise when you walk!" Harry snapped and I pouted.

"I didn't know you were so jumpy. I'm sorry H." I moved closer to him only to have him lean back warily and narrow his eyes making me roll my lips together so I wouldn't laugh again.

"Anyway," Harry grumbled as he shut the fridge door behind him and lent against it, "What?"

"You've gotta guess!" I said after I realised what he was talking about.

Harry deadpanned as he stared at me and I stared back at him, surely he knew me better than this by now.

The two of us stood there in silence just staring at each other for what felt like hours but I knew it was probably only a couple of minutes before I caved.

"You have Christmas off!" I blurted excitedly watching as Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?"

"I got you Christmas off! So you don't have to work, and I think a couple of days either side of it too." I grinned at Harry, I mean I knew what he did technically wasn't "work" considering we both mutually benefitted from Harry being here but still.

"Why did you do that?" Harry asked and my grin slipped slightly, wasn't he happy?

"So you can see your family! Or whatever you want to do."

Stay with me and have sex with me for thirty hours straight...I mean whatever you wanna do Harry.

"Right.... I should let Niall know I'll be going home with him for definite then." Harry finally said and I felt my heart drop.

"For definite?" I asked curiously watching as Harry nodded.

"Yeh' I go most years and that was the plan this year but I wasn't sure but now I can get a flight." Harry explained as he pulled out his phone and I sucked my lip under my teeth, I didn't think this through.