fifty six.

everyone say thank u lindsee bc without her this chapter would not have seen the light of day and bc i love her with my entire heart

-----

"I can deal with it...if you want?"

I sucked on my bottom lip as I glanced at Harry almost shyly through my lashes aware he almost choked on the mouthful of turkey.

I didn't understand how or why he was having that situation but I mean, it's Harry and he'd be stupid if he doesn't know how much I want to make him happy.

"You're just dying to show me that absent gag reflex, aren't you puppy?"

I flushed as I licked my lips unconsciously and looked at Harry who was leaning back in his chair with his hand very close as it rested on his thigh and I looked away.

The words I'd said earlier were on the tip of my tongue but instead swallowed them down and settled for a shrug of my shoulders.

"On yeh' knees then Buttercup."

My heart almost burst through my skin as my head snapped to Harry and he gestured with hand causally, my cutlery almost being thrown on my plate and I scrambled to stand before blinking as I looked at him, he was still at the table.

"I said on your knees Buttercup." Harry's voice was low and level and I swallowed as I thought about what exactly I was about to do.

I dropped down, the hardwood floor cold against my bare knees and I shivered as I crawled, hopefully in an attractive way, but probably not, under the table and I blinked looking up at Harry the best I could as he lent forward.

It was only now that I was here, where I'd wanted to be for the last month or so did I realise that I had no idea what the actual hell I was doing.

I'd never given someone a blowjob before.

What if I was bad at it?

My hands were shaky as I reached for Harry's belt, very aware that his eyes were watching every move I made and I hoped it wasn't obvious to him that I was a beginner.

But I mean it wasn't like I'd never seen a dick being sucked before...I just usually skipped that part of the video.

I licked my lips as I glanced up at Harry, his eyes burning into mine as he lifted his hips so I could tug his jeans down far enough to get to his underwear.

I willed my fingers to not betray me and I was somewhat surprised as my hand seemed to shake less as I freed Harry from his boxers and my eyes widened as his erection sprung free and I was faced with the biggest dick I'd ever seen in person.

"Flower."

I glanced up as Harry's voice was huskier than ever and I blinked at him as he exhaled through his nose before his hand softly cupped my cheek and without thinking I lent into it. His little finger brushing along my bottom lip.

My lips parted slightly as his finger slipped into my mouth and I closed them around his digit, sucking slightly as I watched Harry's lips twitch into a smirk as his eyes darkened as they roamed my face.

"Such a good girl."

Harry's voice was quiet and strained, I could see a vein in his neck and I wondered if I was meant to hear him or not, his finger slipping from my mouth and his hand left my cheek, my skin feeling like it was on fire and ice simultaneously as he repositioned his thumb in the middle of my lips.

I puckered my lips against the pad, kissing it softly making Harry hum before he ran the other hand through my hair before tangling it in the back and gently pushed my head towards his crotch and I let him do so.