seventy one.

I was leaving Arles in five days.

I was leaving England in twelve days.

And I was shitting it.

It was really starting to sink in that I was actually moving to America, New York City at that and Harry...well Harry was being Harry about it. Still.

I was watching him as Colette tried to teach him something, I was assuming it was something to do with cooking considering they were in the kitchen but dinner had been and gone and Colette's English wasn't fluent and Harry couldn't speak French.

So I was just sat outside at the patio table watching them through the window, like a creeper.

I'd spoken to Niall a couple of times over the past few days, mainly it was me stressing out because Harry was refusing to talk about anything and I didn't know how to get him to open up and talk to me.

I still didn't even know what the big deal really was!

Niall wasn't particularly helpful because all his advice was stop giving into him with everything he wants.

Like that was easy! Had he seen Harry's incredibly attractive face?

I sighed as I closed the book I was reading, admittedly it was The Great Gatsby and I'd read it hundreds of times but I still loved it. I leant back on the chair and fisted my eyes, thankful for not wearing any make up.

"What's up Pup?"

I blinked as Harry joined me at the table and I gave him a half hearted smile.

I was less Flower these days and more anything else that took his fancy and even though I was Flower, I still liked the other names.

"Just thinking." I watched Harry for a while until Colette appeared with two cups of what smelt like peppermint tea and I smiled.

"Aller au lit, mon cher. Parlez-en à l'autre, il vous aime. Il vous aime toujours le matin." Colette squeezed my hand.
(Going to bed, my dear. Talk to each other, he loves you. He will still love you in the morning.)

"Bonne nuit." (Goodnight.) I stood and pressed a kiss to her cheek as she simply smiled at Harry and I took my seat again and took a long drink of the hot tea.

"Don't even like peppermint tea."

"Have you ever even tried it?" I laughed, this might be like pineapple pizza all over again.

"No." Harry shrugged and I giggled, kicking his leg gently.

"Try it, you might be surprised."

I watched as Harry blew on his cup before taking a mouthful and he shrugged and I laughed quietly as I pulled the sleeves of his named jumper down over my hands.

That was something else I loved about summer in Arles. The days were so blisteringly hot but the nights were cool, borderline cold so you could actually sleep. It was nice.

"What were yeh' thinking about Flower?" Harry asked quietly a while later and I licked my lips as I looked back at him, he was a better view than the twinkling stars in the sky anyway.

"New York." I said honestly and Harry's face darkened instantly.

"What about it?"

"I booked a flight. Two tickets, we're sat next to each other in Premium on a Virgin Atlantic flight leaving Heathrow at five past two on the eleventh." I finally bit the bullet and told him, Niall was right I should have said this sooner.