Chapter Eight: Another Chance?

I woke up to my head pounding, the light shining from the window in the room didn't help at all

I woke up to my head pounding, the light shining from the window in the room didn't help at all. I sat up as memories filled my head from last night. I looked around and noticed I wasn't in my room. I checked my pockets to see that my phone was missing.

I made my way towards the door as I heard movement from the other side of it. I quickly rushed back to the bed as I noticed it was Jungkook.

"What did you do to me?" I questioned tracing my fingers on my wound. I felt a shooting pain on my left side of my neck and winced in pain as I noticed Jungkook coming closer to try comfort me.

"I'm so sorry Lydia, what happened last night was an accident, I didn't mean to hurt you." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"What are you?" I shivered at his touch.

"I can explain that in a different hour, please just trust me for the time being."

He offered me his hand, I slowly took it. He leads me downstairs as loads of people filled the room.

"Guys, this is Lydia, please make her feel welcome."

A man came out from the kitchen and wiped his hand on a kitchen towel, "Please to meet you, my name is Seokjin but please just call me Jin." He kissed the back of my hand as I blushed.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled.

Jungkook then introduced everyone else, "This is Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung and that one sitting over there is Jimin."

"Nice to meet you all," I repeated.

"How about I give a small tour of the house." Jungkook offered.

Jungkook

"Jungkook, how can you be so stupid? Bringing a human girl in a house full of Vampires? Are you crazy?" Namjoon yelled.

"Listen, I couldn't just leave her there!" I argued.

"And why not?" He frowned as he continued, "You normally leave them on the streets to be found, what is so special about this one?" Namjoon asked as he stood up organising his office desk.

"Come, I will show you." I opened his office door and made my way upstairs into my room where I had put her. Namjoon followed me, I looked at him while he was waiting for me to show him the reason.

I slowly opened my bedroom door, letting Namjoon go in first. His eyes scanned Lydia as he looked from her to me.

"It can't be," he whispers. "Her resemblance is uncanny, just how?" Namjoon walks closer to Lydia as I watched him examine her.

"Is she the newcomer that arrived with her mother?" He questioned.

"Yes, I first met her at the party Sam hosted. I had to look twice as I couldn't believe my eyes. What if this is another chance, another chance to be with her."

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know Jungkook, but whatever you do... be careful this time." With that, he leaves me alone in my bedroom with my thoughts.