Chapter Nine: Let Me Go

Lydia

Jungkook had been giving me a tour for a minimum of 30 minutes now. This house was big! I mean BIG this had to be classed as a mansion. I had been shown everyone's bedrooms except the third floor as we were going there right now.

"So, here is the 3rd floor, this floor is mainly bedrooms or extra space," Jungkook explained as he led me into the first room.

"This is our small library where we come for our alone time."

I looked around. "This is not small." I laughed, "This is massive!" I smiled as there were bundles of books to choose from, it felt homely.

We made our way out back to the hall as he showed me more spare bedrooms just in case they had any guests staying. We had made it to the end of the hall, I noticed one more door we had missed, it was a different door from the rest of them, it looked mysterious.

Jungkook must have noticed my interest as he sighed, "This door is forbidden, nobody is allowed in here." He says running his fingers through his hair, Jungkook's face fell into a frown as he tried his best to smile.

"Sorry, just promise me you won't go in here." He quickly told me before backing away.

"I promise." I smiled, looking back one more time analysing the door, what was in there?

We went back to Jungkook's room and sat on his bed.

"Oh... where is my phone?" I asked.

"Sorry I took it, your phone battery was out, and I was going to charge it for you, I must have forgotten." He awkwardly laughs getting my phone out of his drawer and connected it to his charger.

"When can I go home?" I questioned him while looking out of the window. His eyes widened, "Uh, about that... you can't."

"Wait, what?" I grew angry.

"So you kidnapped me, you can't keep me here," I cried.

"Hey, what is going on?" I heard Namjoon come in.

"Everyone stay away from me, I swear I will scream."

I gained everyone's attention as they were now all in Jungkook's room surrounding the door. My only way out.

"We will not hurt you." Jungkook became tense.

"Then let me go!" I screamed as I tried to run past them all but failed by Jimin gripping onto my arm.

"I can't let you go, I just can't." Jungkook chokes walking out of his room.

"Lydia, why don't you come into my office, I beg of you. We aren't here to hurt you, we aren't bad people." Namjoon rubs my back as I tried my best to calm down.

"Fine, but I swear if any of you make a wrong move, it will get ugly," I threatened as I looked over to Yoongi laughing.

"Oh, she's a keeper alright."