Chapter Forty-Three: Jimin

After school I didn't want to go home just yet, I remembered that night Jungkook took me to his secret treehouse. I'm taking this opportunity to accept his offer of going whenever I wanted, I just wanted out of the house.

Today at school was strange, it was a normal school day, and everyone was acting so different. There were still no signs of Mia, Beth and Nelly, it was like they just disappeared.

I groaned as my heavy bag was hurting my shoulders, Mr Davis or he told us all to call him Nathaniel. He gave us new history books and they were so heavy. I wished I just kept them in my locker, but I needed to study at home with them.

Rumours were going around that our old history teacher went missing, but that isn't a surprise to the town anymore.

I reached the woods Jungkook led me in and I followed the trail until it became familiar with where I was.

I followed the small river and noticed the treehouse straight away. I walked uptowards the treehouse as voices could be heard.

"So yeah... When you left, I made this and added parts to it, I come here when I need to clear my head."

My hands cover my mouth as I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He took her to the treehouse where he told me I was always welcome to come.

"Does anyone else know about this place?" I heard Adelia ask him.

"No, it's just you! Nobody is allowed here it's top-secret," I heard Adelia laugh.

I decided to just leave and make my way home. It was impossible to do anything now without bumping into them, Jungkook and I weren't even a couple but it still breaks my heart that he is doing this to me. And again, he lied. He only brought me up there not that long ago and has just told her lies.

I walked out of the woods and walked past the park, "Lydia?"

I turned around, noticing Jimin, "Hey Jimin" I gave him a weak smile.

"I heard you came to see Jungkook yesterday," he walked closer to me as I couldn't contain it anymore. I let it all out in front of Jimin, "He's an asshole, you all are!" I shouted walking away from him. Jimin never let me go and ran up to me holding my wrist.

"Lydia, please listen to me," he begged. I struggled to get out of his grip as Jimin realised he was hurting me, he let go.

"Sorry," he apologised.

"Listen, can we go to a cafe or somewhere and talk? Nobody knows I am out, I've been searching for you everywhere I just have to talk to you in private."

"Is this some trap? Because I'm not falling for it."

Jimin scoffs as he shook his head, "Are you stupid? Of course not! Come, please. I won't do anything I need to talk to you, I can't trust anyone else with this."

I stood for a second watching Jimin still pleading for me to go with him, I had finally give in and nodded my head "Fine, let's go."

Jimin gives me a warm smile and told me to follow him. He led me to a small cafe I walk past every day on my way to school.

"Okay, we are here, what do you want to talk about?" I asked looking through the drink menu, Jimin fiddles with the tablecloth as he struggled to let it out.

"It's about Jungkook, Lydia. He's changing, he's changing for the worst."