Chapter Ten: Chaos

I was sitting in Namjoon's office, angry and confused about why I couldn't go home.

"I have to go!" I pleaded Namjoon, "I just got a job, I can't lose it," I cried.

Namjoon shook his head, "Don't worry, that has already been dealt with."

"H-how?" I stuttered, how could he possibly know where I worked?

"Well Miss Smith, we all know each other in this town, that's how small it is. We talk, we notice if someone new moves in. Also, let me ask you this... How did you find this place?" He asked, with a concerning face

"I don't know, my mum found it. We got a phone call, and my mum bought the house straight away."

"I see," he nods.

I felt my neck go into pain once again, I tried not to touch it as it would make it worse, "Ouch!" I cried.

Namjoon sat up watching me closely.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon shouted.

Jungkook pushes the door open and scans the office landing his eyes on me.

"What is wrong with her?" He worriedly asked.

"She needs to be healed, do it. If any of us did it, you would have our heads."

Namjoon quickly grabbed his belongings and walked close to Jungkook whispering something into his ear then silently left.

"I will make it better, I promise," Jungkook tried to sooth the pain by talking to me but this made it almost unbearable.

"You caused this, why did you bite my neck, what did you do?" I screamed.

Suddenly, I witnessed Jungkook's eyes flash the deep red like last time... I thought I was hallucinating. It was real.

"Lydia, look at me!" Jungkook demanded, I shakily looked him in the eyes.

"I will heal you, and I want you to forget that I had ever bitten you. I want you to only remember coming here because you wanted to hang out since your mum left."

"S-Stay away from me," I backed away as I made it out of the office. I needed my phone before getting out of here.

I heard footsteps chasing after me.

"Lydia, wait!" I had forgotten the ways Jungkook had told me while he gave me a tour of the house. I quickly thought of where to go until I heard them arguing.

"Well it didn't fucking work! I tried to compel her and it didn't work!" Jungkook yelled.

"Remember who you are talking to!" Namjoon yelled back.

I walked into a room and noticed it was the library.

"My phone must be in one of these rooms." I grabbed my hair in frustration, I wanted to just run out of the house right this second, but I need my phone to contact my mother.

"Think Lydia," I said, rubbing my head. With what I just had to witness I have forgotten about everything Jungkook showed me.

I was more concerned about getting the hell out of here.

"Got you," I felt two hands touch my shoulder.

I gulped as I noticed it was Jimin.

"Please just let me go," I begged.

He shook his head "No can do princess." I quickly ran behind a table, Jimin laughed at my attempt to escape him. I then noticed I had enough time to run out of the door noticing him at the other end of the room, I quickly paced it as I heard him sigh, "Get back here!" Jimin yelled.

I ran into the door at the end of the hall, the door I promised Jungkook I would not go in. I wanted to slap myself, now he will kill me.

The room was pitch black, I noticed a candle and some matches nearest my right. Before they could find me, I quickly lit the candle up and placed it back down. The room was now slowly lighting up as I noticed I was surrounded by massive canvases and portraits.

I felt my stomach drop as I noticed a massive canvas hanging on the wall in the middle of the cluttered room. It was me? It was me... she looked just like me. I then found another one with her and Jungkook. I started shaking, who were these people, and who was she?

"Lydia, I can explain," I looked behind me noticing Jungkook standing facing my direction

"You weren't meant to see this, I knew I should have locked this door."

"What are you?" I slowly asked.

"I-" he struggled to tell me.

"I said what are you?" I said louder this time.

"I'm a vampire," Jungkook sighed.