Chapter Eighty-Three: Newcomers

"Well, I asked you first." Namjoon leans against the wall next to me.

Shit.

"I don't know, I just went to explore the house again and I must have forgotten about this room."

Namjoon looked at me, I could sense he knew I was lying, I was such a bad liar, why did I say that?

I mentally groaned as I tried my best to be positive so he wouldn't ask me any more questions.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

He cleared his throat, "I'm trying to look for Jungkook."

"Oh, he told me he was going out with Taehyung."

We both walked out of the room as Namjoon walked closer to me, he stared right into my eyes, this was weird.

"Lydia, I want you to forget that you went into that room. Whenever you see the entrance your mind will replace the door with a wall, this room will be non-existent to you."

Namjoon walked away and slammed the door shut.

My body shook, I looked around and noticed I was on the 3rd floor. Why was I standing at the end of the hallway?

I wandered back to the living room and sat on the couch, I rubbed my head as I tried my best to remember why I was upstairs but my memory was just... blank?

"Are you okay, Lydia?" I looked up to see Namjoon.

"I'm fine, Just a sore head."

Namjoon

It worked.

How did it work with me but not Jungkook?

I had to compel her to stay out of that room, If Jungkook found out about her going back into that room he wouldn't like it. Not after he trashed the room to pieces.

I sat and watched Lydia, I knew she was trying to think hard about the emptiness inside of her head.

Moments after, Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi all came in together in a rush.

"We have to talk to you!" Yoongi grabbed me and they all ran into my office.

"What the hell?" I yelled, "What's going on?"

"We spotted more newcomers, a gang of them, I don't know if it's a coven or just a gang but they are vampires," Taehyung explained.

"Where were they spotted?"

"Near the church."

I walked past them and put my hat on, I had to visit them.

"Namjoon, let us come with you!" Jungkook said.

"Quickly, before any of the other boys spot us, we don't want to worry them yet."

The three boys were by my side as we all walked to where they were last spotted.

I looked over to Jungkook on the far end of us, "When we are back, I have to tell you something," I said, as we kept our pace until we stopped.

"That's one of them there," Yoongi whispered, pointing to the unknown man. I looked at where Yoongi was pointing and it was down next to the church.

The man seemed to notice us and gave us a small wave, I looked to see Jungkook and Taehyung wave back. I raised my eyebrow to them as they shrugged.

"One tiny part we forgot to mention is that we already spoke to them," they both nervously laughed.

We all made our way towards the man as I noticed more men beside him came out from the shadows, "Hey boys."

I watched from behind. They seemed nice, but I felt something off about him.

"Who is this?" He pointed to me.

"This is our leader, and the man who leads this town, he just wanted to check up on everything," Yoongi explained.

"I'm Kim Namjoon," I stuck my hand out for him to shake, "Lucas Bennett." We shook hands as we all became familiar with each other, but the feeling still stuck with me. I don't know if this feeling was bad or even good anymore, there was something that I needed to solve.