Chapter Ninety-Six: Foolishness

For days on end, Jungkook never left his room. I would end up leaving food at his door, but when I would come back to collect the tray, the food would be untouched.

Jin and Namjoon both worried for him, he had no blood supply in there, and he could be starving himself.

"Lydia, try to give him this. He needs some blood in him." Jin carefully handed me a cold glass blood filled to the brim, "Whatever you do, don't drop it," he carefully said. I nodded as I slowly made my way up to his room.

I knocked on his room but still no response.

"Jungkook?"

I sighed, this was my fault he was locked in here.

"Jin gave me some blood for you, come on, it's been days, you need to drink this."

Still... there was nothing.

"I will just leave it here for you!" I shouted, placing the glass on a table in the hall, "I will be back later to get it."

I sadly went back downstairs walking back to the kitchen to talk to Jin, I walked in and noticed Jin and Namjoon sitting talking.

"Did he open the door?" Jin turned to face me, I shook my head as they both frowned.

"I don't know what's got into him, it's not like him," Namjoon said, "Did anything happen when I left the library?"

I slowly made my way over to sit with them, I wanted to tell them the truth. We had to get Jungkook out of his room.

"Well." I coughed, "We got into an argument, but it wasn't that serious, until." I stopped and looked at them both in the eyes, Namjoon grabbed my hand as Jin did the same to the other.

"Tell us, what happened?"

"I-I don't know how to explain it? He turned aggressive, he pinned me to the wall, I just don't know what got into him, but he frightened me. Ever since that happened, he stormed away, he's been locked in his room ever since."

Namjoon got up and left the kitchen, Jin and I looked at each other confused at Namjoon's actions.

He soon came back with a book in his hands, "This is where Jungkook and I read about mates, there has to be something in here that could help us. I have to read this in more depth."

Namjoon turned to the page he was previously at, Jin helped him as I sat quietly listening to them mumbling along, reading lines from the book.

I watched Namjoon's fingers trace along the paragraphs until he suddenly stops.

"Jin look," he points to a sentence and both of their reactions were shocked.

"It's the connection that is making him this way. Basically, it's saying Jungkook's body is beginning to slowly shut down, it makes him more aggressive until you become like us." Namjoon read slowly for me to understand.

I was shocked, I had no choice.

"Maybe you can talk to him, Namjoon? Talk some sense into him. We are in the middle of a battle with Sam and Nathaniel, we can't have him hiding in his room!" Jin said.

"I suppose I will have to," Namjoon sighed, "This has been going on for far too long now, he needs to come out."

Namjoon went to a cupboard full of keys, I looked at him as my eyes widened.

"These are spare keys for any of the rooms."

Before I could reply, Namjoon was away with Jin following him. I didn't want to miss this, so I joined them.

"Jungkook, It's Namjoon. Open the door, I'm sick of this foolishness!" He yelled, while banging against the door with his fists.

Taehyung caught our attention from his door and made his way out of his room, "Is he still not coming out?" Taehyung asked.

"He is today!" Namjoon angry yelled again banging on his door.

"Jungkook, if you don't come out, I will come in."

Namjoon stood counting to five, he grabbed the key and inserted it into the handle, twisting it.

"Jungkoo-"

The door fully opened as there was nothing but a note left on his bed.