Chapter Fifty-Four: Note

Jungkook

I was impatiently waiting for Adelia to return home. I was starving, I couldn't wait any longer, she told me she had to go out for a few hours but that was this morning and now it's getting dark.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by Namjoon, "Hey, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Going out for a walk to clear my head, won't be long," I quickly said, walking to the door. I didn't want Namjoon to question me any further.

Namjoon could read me like a book, If he found out I was going back to how I acted, he'd have me by the throat.

I reached a small lake and noticed a woman walking along the path with her head down, I took my chance and ran up to her. She jumped back from fright as she slowly took more steps back, I raised an eyebrow as she screamed noticing my eyes turning bloodthirsty.

I grabbed her as I bit into her flesh. she screamed out in pain and fear as i sank my teeth deeper into her neck. When I was satisfied, I let go of her and she collapsed to the ground, dead.

I wiped the blood from my face with my sleeve and rolled my sleeve up so nobody would notice.

I then walked home, taking a longer route, I was almost at Lydia's house. It's been a hot minute since I had seen her. I kind of felt bad but I couldn't explain to her how amazing it was to have Adelia back.

I reached her street and her house appeared, I kept walking along and noticed her car was gone. I looked up and noticed Lydia's window was open, I climbed up to the window and carefully climbed in.

It was now dark outside, so I could hardly see a thing in the room, I reached over and put her light on. My face saddened as I noticed half of her things missing. I got worried and quickly looked into her drawers as I saw they were empty. Did she leave?

I went out of her room and scanned her mother's, I noticed it was just like Lydia's, half empty.

I made my way into the living room and noticed that it stayed the same. It was like they just packed up and left. I went to the dining area and noticed a note on the table.

'Evicted'

I continued to read the note as I shook my head in disbelief, this wasn't a real letter.

I looked down and noticed a signature... it was Namjoon's. But he wouldn't do this, would he?

I put the note in my pocket and made my way out of the house from the window again. I wanted to find out for myself if it was Namjoon or not.

I walked home wondering why he wanted her out? Why did he want to get rid of her? It was like nobody even heard about it. This town was highly engaged in finding out news.