Chapter Thirty-Six: Reunion

Jungkook

"I know I've made mistakes and I regret every single one of them. I should have just come back to you." Adelia hiccuped as she cried in my arms. "I'm so sorry I made you like this," I said, moving her hair out of her face.

"You did it to save me, Jungkook. I'm here now, we can finally be together," she smiles.

Thinking about it made me think of Lydia.

Shit.

Lydia.

I panicked as I tried not to show it to Adelia. What the hell was I going to do?

We both walked out of the room and made our way down the hall, "Actually, how did you get in here?" I questioned as she rubbed her arm.

"The window was open, so, I climbed in. I didn't know if you still lived here or not, I didn't want to ring the doorbell, so I kind of just broke in."

"Oh, I love you!" I laughed as I kissed her head.

"Who do you love?" I heard Taehyung say coming out of his room, he smiled at us, "Oh, hey Lydia." He stopped for a second and sniffed the air.

"Why can't I smell Lydia as a human?" Taehyung comes closer to us and examines Adelia. He broke into a massive grin, "Adelia? Is that you?"He screamed as he gave her a big hug, "It's been forever," he kept a big smile on his face.

"We have all missed you so much! Just wait till Jin sees you."

"Wait till Jin sees who?" I heard a voice coming upstairs, Jin stops at the end of the hall and pauses for a second. "Is that who I think it is?" I rubbed Adelia's back as she grins, Jin started jumping up and down and ran to us. He finally lifts Adelia and spins her around.

"Look at you! You are still gorgeous. How is this possible? Did-" Jin turns to me as I nodded, "I didn't want to lose her," I mumbled as Jin patted my shoulder. "You did the right thing."

Jin turns back to Adelia, "Come, I will make you whatever you want! Let's go, the rest are downstairs as well," he takes her hand and drags her downstairs as she looks back waving at me.

"This is the Jungkook I've missed," Taehyung clapped as he followed Jin and Adelia downstairs, leaving me alone.

"No fucking way!" I heard Jimin scream, I let out a chuckle as I heard the rest yelling and cheering that she was back. Was my life suddenly starting to get better? or was this all a dream? I shook the bad feelings away as I made my way downstairs.

"You little shit, why didn't you tell us you turned Adelia?" Hoseok says, smacking my head "You know fine well I've missed her."

"I'm sorry, this was a surprise to me as well."

The only person missing at the moment was Namjoon, he was taking a phone call in his office.

"Hey Adelia, do you know Namjoon took on the role of leading this town," Yoongi says to Adelia, she looked shocked, "I always knew he would be a great leader."

"Who's here? Is Lydia here?" I heard Namjoon shout from his office door.

"Who's Lydia?" I heard Adelia whisper, sipping her blood pack Jin gave her.

"I will tell you later," she nods understanding me, "Why don't you come and see who it is!" Jin shouts from the kitchen.

I heard his door shut as he walked towards us, "You guys tricked me, I knew it was Lydia- wait... why is she drinking blood? Wait! Adelia?" He asked, walking towards her. "Hi Joon, I've missed you!" She says walking up to him as he wraps his arms around her.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, I've been through hell and back with Jungkook! I'm so glad you are back. Welcome home!"