Chapter Fifteen: Jin & Jimin

Lydia

Lydia

I groaned as I slowly sat up from my bed. I opened my eyes and I noticed I wasn't in my house, I was in fact back in Jungkook's room where I was the last time.

"You are so unbelievably stupid, do you know that?"

I heard a lot of chaos happening from downstairs, I huffed and tried to remember where the living room was. From opening many doors and complaining I found it, "Finally" I sighed.

I walked more into the room and noticed all seven boys were here. As soon as they spotted me, they stopped arguing.

"Come here, let's get you something to eat," Jin announced.

I gaze over at Jungkook, and he puts his head down, I frowned and shook my head as I followed Jin to the kitchen.

"What would you like?" He asked.

"Just some toast if that's okay."

He smiled, "Anything for you my darling, do you want some water, juice, coffee, tea?" I thought for a second, "Tea, please."

A few minutes later, Jin gave me my tea, "There you go, that will make you feel better."

"Thank you," I giggled taking a sip, the toast popped up from the toaster, and Jin took it out to butter it for me, finally handing it to me on a small plate.

I soon ate it as I was about to say something until Jimin walked in.

"Hey Lydia." He greeted me.

"Hey."

Jimin walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle, it was a normal water bottle, but it had a dark substance in it, I then realised it was blood. I gagged at the sight of it as he opened the cap and gulped it down.

"Did you really have to do that in front of Lydia?" Jin scolded Jimin.

"Sorry, Lydia!" Jimin apologised.

"It's fine, I guess."

Jimin sat on the empty chair next to me. "How's your neck?" He moved my hair out of the way.

"It's okay right now," I shrugged.

"He's such an idiot, I'm sorry for what he's caused you," he sighs.

I felt bad for them, the rest of the boys had to apologise to me when it wasn't even them who did this.

"He will eventually open up to you properly, he just can't control his emotions."

"Honestly Lydia, we are losing a piece of him every day ever since Adelia. I'm not just worried for him but for everyone in this town, as soon as midnight hits, he changes into a different person." Jin says, taking a seat in front of us.

It shocked me how someone who looks so nice could be a monster.

"Can I ask you both something?" I shakily questioned, taking another sip of my tea. They nodded their heads for me to continue.

"Do you know who has been killing all of these people? Or making people go missing?" Jin immediately looked down and Jimin looked away from me.

"You would finally find out anyway, It's Jungkook and a few other stray Vampires who can't control themselves yet but most of it is Jungkook, that's what happens when its midnight he goes off and just sees red." Jin shakes his head ashamed of his younger brother.

"Would you guys mind telling me more about why he is like this?" I asked out of curiosity.

"As much as we would love to tell you... we can't, it's Jungkook's story to tell. I promise I won't let him hurt you again," Jimin says giving me smile.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I unlocked my phone as my eyes were glued to the screen, I wanted to cry out in happiness.

'Incoming call from mum'

I quickly accepted it to hear my mum. Oh, how I've missed her voice!

"Mum." I choked out.

"Lydia where are you? I'm home!" She said.

"No way!" I gasped, I was beyond happy, "I'm at a friends house... I'm coming home now."

I ended the call and let out a relieving sigh, "Thank god" I whispered, holding onto my chest.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked.

"After weeks of trying to reach my mum, she's finally home and called me, I have to see her." I hugged Jin and Jimin goodbye as they led me out the back way, so I wouldn't have to face Jungkook for today.