Chapter Seventy-Four: Part of this Family

Lydia

"He did what?" I screamed.

"I know, it's gross for you but please let me explain."

I sighed, "Fine."

I was sitting on my bed with Namjoon, he had just told me the reason I'm healing fast is because of Jungkook. He had fed me his blood when I was asleep.

"So, to start, when you give a human vampire blood it stays in their system."

"I have vampire blood pumping through my veins right now?"

"Correct," Namjoon said.

"Also..." He carried on "If you died, you would become one of us."

"Are you for real?" I curled up into a ball, I didn't want this.

"The damage is done, he did a stupid thing, but he also did a good thing," Namjoon confessed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well... you are getting a lot better now, you can move around," he explained.

"True," I sighed.

"Anyway, Jungkook has been told not to go near you from now until next week, I have punished him for something... nothing for you to worry about, it's all fine now," he smiled.

"Okay, I guess that's okay?"

Suddenly my phone buzzed from the side of me showing it was Beth. I read her message and faced Namjoon again.

"It's Beth, she's wondering if I want to go out shopping with her," I read the message to him.

"If you feel like it you can go, the town is clear now. You can finally go out on your own without any danger," he cheered, I chuckled and playfully hit him.

"I'm sorry," he laughed.

Namjoon got up and left my room giving me a peaceful goodbye, I forced myself to get out of bed and get ready.

I thought about yesterday with Jungkook playing in the snow, he was just like me, that was the most fun I've had in ages. It would normally be me building snowmen or making snow angels myself, it's always been that way.

I put on some jeans and another hoodie. The snow had started again last night, and it was now much heavier than it was before.

I got my shoes on and grabbed my scarf on the way out of my room, I stood at the top landing, "Does anyone want to drop me off at the mall?" I yelled.

"I guess I can take you, I have to go out anyway!" I heard Yoongi shout back.

I walked downstairs and noticed Yoongi at the door waiting on me, "Got everything?" Namjoon asked, "I think so?"

"Oh, and here," he handed me over his bank card. "What are you doing?" I questioned as I took it from him.

"Take it and use it."

I frowned, "Huh? Why?" I again asked.

"Because Lydia, I insist. You are now a part of this family now, please it's my offering just take it, don't worry about prices."

I instantly ran up and hugged him, "I won't be long," I said making my way to Yoongi. I turned back to Namjoon and smiled at him for the last time before walking out.