Chapter Forty: Suspiciousness

"Over these past few days, I have thought about it and I don't know about you, but I feel some sort of attraction between us-"

"Ugh, shut up Lydia," I facepalmed myself. I tried to figure out how I will confess or even give him hints. I had no clue what I was doing, I will probably make a fool out of myself.

After talking to myself, I reached his gate. This was the part that I was dreading the most.

"Fuck I can't do it," I mumbled backing away, walking back and forth, I had bound to look like some crazy lady right now.

My mind was telling me to do it, but my gut said otherwise. I had finally given up and opened his gate again, I walked down the path and noticed a figure walking out of the house. I kept walking to the door as the figure stops and I see it was only Yoongi.

"Hey, Lydia, what are you doing here this late? You know the whole town has been told to stay home," he quickly says as he tries to shoo me away.

"I'm here to see Jungkook, I want to ask him something."Yoongi makes a face I can't explain as he rubs his eyes.

"Lydia... Please just go home, Jungkook well... he isn't here right now?" Yoongi said. I could tell right away that he was lying. Why is he lying to me?

I gave Yoongi a look to say that I didn't believe him as he sighed. "Fine, I will let you in... But you won't like what you see." Yoongi mumbled slowly opening the front door.

I walked in and ignored him, he was probably trying to scare me away, but I won't fall for it.

I noticed Yoongi didn't come in with me, he stayed outside, he must be going somewhere and caught me on the way out.

"Lydia? What are you doing here?" I heard Jin question me, I frowned as I felt kind of hurt. Why were they constantly asking me why I was here? I mean, the last time I was here Jin was thrilled to see me.

"Yoongi let me in, I'm here to see Jungkook, I have to ask him something," I repeated what I had told Yoongi previously as Jin looked down.

He never said anything else and walked right past me. Have I done something to upset them all? Or was this some vampire period shit?

I made my way upstairs as I finally remembered my way around, I passed a few rooms slowly noticing the doors were thankfully closed. I reached Jungkook's bedroom as I was about to twist his handle until Namjoon shouted my name.

I turned my head as Namjoon inhumanly runs over to me, I jumped in fright since that was the first time, I had witnessed them doing that.

"Listen to me Lydia, you don't want to go in there, I beg of you," he says holding the handle, so I couldn't.

"But why? What is the big secret? What are you all hiding?" I asked him. I thought they all liked me? They had to be hiding something.

Namjoon let go of the handle and was about to say something else as I quickly took my chance and opened the door.

"No, Lydia!" Namjoon shouted but it was too late, the door was now fully open.

I couldn't believe my eyes at what I was witnessing, I wanted to erase my mind. I felt tears build up as they fell down my cheeks. What I was seeing was Jungkook and his love kissing on his bed, she looked just like me but prettier, I felt jealous of her she was perfect.

My heart ached as I couldn't take it anymore, I didn't want to see anything else. I was about to walk away, but Jungkook seemed to notice me. He lightly pushed Adelia out the way as he tried to run up to me.

"Lydia, I can explain," he panicked.

I shook my head, and I walked away. I walked away calmly walking past Jin. I noticed he was giving me a worried look as I ignored him.

As soon as I was out of the house I ran, I didn't know why I ran, but I ran. The rain started pouring down as a thunderstorm was starting but all I wanted to do is run away from my feelings, my stupid feelings.

Was I just a toy to him? My heart was filled with pain at the thought of getting used, I hated them all, I hated them all for lying to me.

God knows how long she's been back for and as soon as she's back they've all ditched me, some 'friends' they are.

~

Poor Lydia:(