Chapter Eighty-Two: Living Life on Edge

Christmas, birthday's and New Year all passed by. We all celebrated them to the fullest and made loads of memories. The past 2 weeks had been the most fun I've ever had in a while.

We welcomed in 2020, It feels weird that we are starting a new decade but let's just hope it's way better than the last one.

It was now January and things were going back to normal, all the Christmas and Birthday decorations were now gone as the house looked normal again.

"I'm going out, I won't be long."

I turned to my side and noticed Yoongi walking out of the house, I looked over to the window near the door and watched him leave the gate.

I sighed.

This was the old life now, the fun was over.

They think I don't know but I know... I know that Sam has fully disappeared. I know that they are trying their best, they hardly slept because of me.

I got up and roamed around the house, I was very bored. I decided to give myself another house tour.

I remembered when Jungkook showed me, I walked myself up to the 3rd floor and found the door. The door that I found out about Adelia and the secrets.

I slowly made my way down the hall, I looked over and noticed I was at the Library where Jimin chased me when I tried to run away.

Laughing at the memories, I heard a thump from the side of me. I looked over and noticed Jungkook coming out of his forbidden room, he caught my eye and gave me a small smile.

"Just looking over stuff," he mumbled, I nodded my head slowly to respond.

"Anyways, what are you doing?" He asked.

I shrugged, "No idea, I'm just bored," I sighed as I back to over to the Library.

"Well, I have to go out with Taehyung soon, when I'm back we can watch something in my room if you'd like?"

"I'd like that."

"I better go, I don't want to keep Taehyung waiting, I won't be long." He waved goodbye and headed downstairs.

I looked back to the door where Jungkook came out from. I felt a pull, I wanted to go in it.

"Don't do it, Lydia," I whispered to myself. I really live life on the edge at the moment. I'm in a house full of 7 vampires that could easily kill me and I'm once again going into this room that caused trouble last time.

"Fuck it." I looked behind me and the sight was clear, I twisted the handle and the door opened with a little push.

The room was just how it was the last time, I got my phone out this time and put the torch on to help me see, it was so dark in here.

I made it to where I was standing the last time, I shined my torch up to see the canvas again... I had confusion written all over my face, all the canvases weren't on the wall.

I scanned through the room, my jaw almost hit the floor. At the back of the room, the canvases were all torn and broken. It looked like Jungkook had slashed them all.

I picked a canvas up of him and Adelia, Jungkook could be seen in the picture but Adelia couldn't as her face was all slashed probably from a knife he used.

"Lydia, what are you doing in here?" I jumped up by fright and turned around.

"I could ask you the same thing...Namjoon."