Chapter Sixty-Four: Threatened

"Lydia, you have visitors," the nurse said opening my curtains. I tried my best to stretch my body without damaging myself. Sleeping on this bed was so uncomfortable, I kept waking up every hour of the night.

I looked over at the clock on the wall and it read 12 pm, damn.

"Good morning or should I say afternoon." Jin appeared from the door making his way over to me.

"The rest couldn't come so it's only me, Namjoon and Sam."

"S-Sam's here," I stuttered.

Moments later Namjoon walked in with Sam. They were both dressed professionally in suites.

"Sorry, we had a meeting," Namjoon apologised, "It's okay."

I looked over at Sam, I instantly felt terrified. I watched him smirk as he stood at the back of Namjoon and Jin.

"I heard about your mother Lydia, my sincere apologies, she was a lovely woman," Sam said as Jin gazed at him giving him a small nod.

The room was losing air, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I wanted him out of here, I wanted him as far away from me as possible.

"You look like you are burning up, should I tell someone?" Namjoon asked.

I quickly shook my head, "N-No I'm fine, I've just hardly had any sleep. that's all," I panicked. I knew Sam was still looking at me.

"How are you holding up? Are they treating you right here?" Jin asked while taking a grip of my hand, I lightly chuckled, "They are, they have all been amazing," I told him. Jin's face couldn't be more happier.

"The food here sucks," I gagged, this caused Jin and Namjoon to both laugh as I joined them.

"I'm sorry, when you are out, I will cook you whatever you want," Jin says standing up kissing my forehead, "Thank you," I mouthed.

The door opens and Dr Wilson stands with his clipboard and pen, "I see you are awake now," he chuckled.

"Yeah, I had a rough night."

"I will see the nurse to make the bed more comfortable for you Lydia," he says writing notes on his paper, he goes to the end of my bed and gets my previous notes from the clipboard.

"Everything looks okay for now, I will do another check up on things soon and to change that bandage," Dr Wilson points to my stomach.

I thanked him for everything. He took a turn on his heal as Namjoon stood up and walked away to go talk to him outside.

"Do have any requests you would like me to bring for you next time Lydia?" Jin asked.

I thought for a second, "A book."

"Any genre of book?"

I shook my head, "I don't mind."

Namjoon came back into the room, I quickly looked behind Jin and noticed Sam on his phone typing away, I wonder who to?

"Well, Lydia there's good news," Namjoon cheered, "What is it?"

"There's a chance you can go home in a few days, we all know you're in pain but I told Dr Wilson that you would prefer to be at home. So, he said if you wanted to go home, we would have to help you with your medication."

My face lit up, I would highly prefer to get out of here. As much as I appreciate what the doctors and nurses are doing for me, I needed to be home... well, my new home.

Suddenly Namjoon's phone rang, he picks it up and groans, "We will be there in a minute," he ended the call and looked at us.

"Taehyung and Jimin are running around the house and Jungkook won't come out of his room," Namjoon told Jin.

Jin stood up and kissed me on the cheek, "My brave little one, I will see you tomorrow."

Namjoon hugged me goodbye as he left with Jin.

Now it was just me and Sam.

Alone.

great.

"Let me make this clear," he stood up fixing his jacket.

My blood went cold, I was terrified of what his next movements could do.

"I will never ever stop trying to kill you, I lost my only daughter and now you will pay," he grabbed onto my arm digging his fingers into my skin, I let out a gasp as I shivered.

"This is not the end, I will do the same to you as I did to your mother," he spat. "Just watch your back Lydia," he threatened, taking his leave from the room.