Chapter Ninety: Happy

Hand in hand, we walked into the house as everyone stopped what they were currently doing and started freaking out.

"I knew it!" Jin started jumping up and down happily. "I'm so glad you went to talk to him, he came home a happy man," Namjoon cheered.

"I have to talk to you," I mumbled to Namjoon, he gave me an understanding look, and we both walked off to talk in private.

I looked behind me to see Lydia talking to Taehyung, I smiled at her knowing she was safe.

We went to Namjoon's room and closed his door, "What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I want to say that I'm sorry for storming out like that, it was so immature, and my mind just exploded. I have told her everything- well not everything but enough for her to know."

Namjoon sat with a smile on his face, "If I was in your position Jungkook, I would have walked out, it's alright. I'm finally happy that you have someone that cares about you and she is your real mate. This is a great achievement," he pointed out.

"I know it is, I'm thrilled about it all, about everything."

"What did you not tell her?"

"About completing the mating process, I told her I'd rather die than have her be one of us, I don't think she caught on if..." I paused as I knew Namjoon caught on to what I meant.

"You have to do it Jungkook!" Namjoon pleaded.

I shook my head and sighed, "I just can't," I choked, "I don't want her to suffer like me every day," I added on.

"Jungkook, listen to me." Namjoon came closer and put his hand on my shoulder. "The day I turned you, I felt the same. I suffered enough guilt when I turned Taehyung but when it was you, I couldn't let you go, now look at you! You are braver than us all, please for the love of god do it and you won't regret any of it, you'll finally be with her forever."

I didn't reply, I just thought about what I should do and shrugged, "I'll think about it, I will come back to you, I promise."

Namjoon understood and went back to sit on his desk chair, "So... what was the other thing you wanted to tell me?" He asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts and put my hands together, "You'll never believe who I interacted with when I was out," I quickly said.

"Who?"

"Nathaniel."

"Are you sure?" Namjoon stood up in shock.

"I'm positive, he is out there probably with Sam and he even told me he wasn't alone. Namjoon, what if they are plotting something big against us, we hardly have anyone."

"We have new friends now with Noah and his men. Don't worry, nothing will happen to any of us. We all won't go down without a fight, this means we will have to train harder. Tomorrow I will have everyone come to the house to train, I will call Beth to keep Lydia company, so she won't be lonely," Namjoon announced.

"Sounds good to me."

"Now come on, let's go tell the rest."