Chapter Eighty-Six: Family Moment

"What?"

He started to shake as he tried to talk but nothing would come out. What the hell was going on?

"Lucas? What's happened?" I looked up to see one of the other boys trying to help him up, the man looked at me and then back to Lucas.

"What's happened?" He asked again.

"I-I only asked him why he had a picture of my mother from when she was younger, and this is how he reacted."

I heard more footsteps as Namjoon and Jungkook came rushing in, "What's going on?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know!" I stressed, "He has a picture of my mum when she was younger, I asked him, and he went like this." I pointed to him on the floor.

Namjoon walked over to me and looked at the picture frame, everyone else then seemed to come into the room now, I needed air. I ran over to the closed window and opened it wide, feeling the cold breeze come rushing in.

"How do you know Lydia's mother?" Namjoon knelt, questioning him.

"Lydia? Her names is Lydia?" He whispered, he looked up at me once again, "Your name is Lydia?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head.

Noah went over to Namjoon and started whispering things into his ear, Namjoon looked from him to me as his jaw dropped.

"Everyone, the situation is fine, let's all go back to the living room and let Lydia and Lucas talk okay? I think they need time with each other," Noah said.

I made eye contact with Jungkook and he gave me a thumbs up, I was scared shitless now what is going on?

It was now just me and Lucas.

The room fell silent, I couldn't hear a thing other than my breathing.

"I met her at a party I went to with some friends, it was like love at first sight," he let out a soft chuckle.

"I never really believed in love at first sight but when I met Hannah, she just blew me away. We then got together, explored for a while then we moved to a new house and that's when Hannah got pregnant," Lucas sighed.

I stayed silent, I knew where this was going.

"A few months later we found out the baby was a girl. Since I can remember I've always wanted a little girl named Lydia."

Tears flowed down my cheeks, I cursed myself for crying. I couldn't help it, I curled up into a ball and cried, Lucas still carried on telling me.

"I then had an accident, a car accident. That's when Noah found me at the scene and changed me into this, a vampire. I was pronounced dead to the world, but I lived hiding in pain knowing I wouldn't see Hannah or the baby again."

I looked up at him with my eyes full of tears, everything was so blurry.

"D-Dad?" I hiccupped.

"I'm here baby, I'm here," he came over and gave me a tight hug, I never dared to let go of him. I finally had my dad.

"When you first came into the living room, I'm sorry I freaked you out, you just look so much like Hannah it's incredible." He carefully put his hand on my cheek, I closed my eyes as more tears fell.

"Hey, stop with the tears now," he wiped them away, I let out a deep breath, I couldn't believe this was happening.

"So... Where is she?" He smiled, but the smile soon turned into a frown.

"The man that's after me... he... uh... he..." I tried to tell him, but I was too heartbroken, he then clicked on what I would say. His eyes turned a shade of red as he calmed himself down in front of me, "Don't worry, my Lydia, nobody will harm you, over my dead body will he touch you."