Chapter Thirty-Two: The Man

Jungkook

"I can't believe we watched a full season in a day," I said watching Lydia turn Netflix off. "I told you it would be good." She clapped her hands, "It was! I might have to watch it at home."

"Lydia, I'm home," I looked at Lydia as she looked at me, I heard footsteps coming upstairs as Lydia turned to the tv to see what she could watch. Her door opens, and it reveals her mum.

"Oh... hey, Jungkook," she waved, "Hi, Miss Smith," I greeted.

I took in a scent of hers as it was strange, it was mixed with something.

"Call me Hannah," she states as she gazes her eyes at Lydia, "So Lydia, how has your day been?" Lydia looked up from the tv, "Yeah it was fine, we have just been watching Netflix."

"That's good! Glad you both have had such a productive day," she says sarcastically. I let out a small chuckle, "Jungkook do you want to stay for dinner? You are more than welcome," Hannah asked, giving Lydia a small wink.

"As much as I would love to, I sadly have to go now."

I got up from the bed and stretched, I put my shoes on and said goodbye to Lydia. "I will see you tomorrow hopefully," I said as I waved goodbye walking out of the house.

When Lydia closed the door, I heard her complain to her mum she embarrassed her. I smiled at her silliness and walked home since I walked here this morning.

Ever since a few of days ago this town has just become a killing zone? We had no clue what was happening to all these bodies, It couldn't be us.

I was now on the street where the town hall was located, I looked and noticed a new sign up on the board outside the hall. I went to cross the road to inspect it when suddenly, I heard screams from another street.

"Ugh, here we go again." I followed the screams, and it led me behind the pizza parlour, I noticed a man sucking the life out of a teenage girl.

"I will ask you again, do you know who Lydia Smith is?" He grabbed her face as she struggled to communicate. She was losing too much blood.

The man grabbed her by the neck and held her in his arms.

Snap.

I had noticed the man had snapped the girl's neck as he let out a growl, "You were no fucking help." He got up from the ground and noticed me standing there.

"Ah, the lovely Mr Jeon Jungkook," he smirked as I glared at him.

"How do you know me?" I stepped forward, "Let's just say... we have a friend in common." He still smirking.

"What friend?" I asked. "I said, what friend?" I demanded him to answer me, the man stepped forward and whispered into my ear, "I'm afraid you are late for a meeting, Mr Jeon." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What meeting?"

"The meeting with her. She wants to meet you, I believe she's waiting for you." Saying nothing else, he ran away while I stood there confused.

Who the hell wanted to meet me and who the hell was he? What did he want with Lydia?