Chapter Forty-Six: Caught

Adelia

I walked hand in hand with Jungkook walking back home. We had just been out on our hunt again. I never knew Jungkook could be so brutal.

Jungkook opened the door for me as I walked in playfully bowing to him. We both laughed and walked to the living room with Jungkook's arm around me.

As we stepped foot into the living room, everyone's eyes landed on me. I looked to the side and instantly let go of Jungkook and slowly walked over in that direction.

"Adelia?"

"Dad?" I yelled as I didn't spare another second, I ran up to him. He had did the same as he picked me up, not letting me go.

"My daughter, you have returned to me." He says kissing my forehead and wiping away my tears, "You have no idea how much I have missed you," I said fighting more tears.

"You are a good man. Jungkook." I heard him say to Jungkook.

"Now we can be together like old times," I said walking over to Jungkook lightly kissing him on the lips.

Jungkook looks at my hand as he showed off his smile. His hands trailed along my fingers as he touched my ring.

"You still have it on." He admires the antique silver on my finger, "Why would I take it off?" I questioned.

"I love you, Adelia." Jungkook kisses me.

"And I love you, Jungkook."

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate, I looked at who was calling me and quickly hid my screen.

"My love, I will be right back," I told Jungkook. He slowly let go of my hand smiling at me, but if he only knew.

I ran upstairs to the second floor and went to Jungkook's room, I closed the door behind me so nobody could hear me.

"Finally, it's about time you answered me!" I heard the voice yell.

"I'm sorry, I lost focus," I said to only make him groan, "Remember the plan Adelia, we have been training for this for years, I can't have my special girl going weak on me now."

"I won't."

"Promise me," he demanded.

"I promise," I whispered.

"So... What's going on now, what's happening?" He wanted to know everything.

"My dad is alive! I've just reunited with him after all these years," I cheered- "Also, I managed to get Jungkook's attention with the ring," I smirked.

"That's very good, the plan is going smoothly. I will contact you soon when the plan is completed, be ready for that night when it comes." He dragged on.

"Don't worry! I have this all under control, my powers work perfectly."

"That's my girl! I have to go now, I love you, Adelia," he says as I blushed.

"I love you, Nathaniel."

The call ends and I'm sat smiling to myself. Ever since that night I and Nathaniel made that mistake, we realised it wasn't a drunken mistake, we both wanted this... we both wanted to be together.

Too busy daydreaming, I realised I heard movement from outside the door. I got up and opened the door to face Jimin, "You are in so much trouble," Jimin says backing away.

"You don't care about Jungkook at all do you?" He growled. I had heard enough from him already, I pinned him to the wall as Jimin struggled against me.

I had got sick of Jimin digging his nose into things ever since Lydia caught me and Jungkook.

I forced Jimin to look directly into my eyes, "You will not remember the past 2 days, from Monday you were with Taehyung in his room, you never seen Lydia or never heard from her ever since I arrived. You just came out of your room to go get a drink and to see how Yoongi was."

Jimin blinked and walked away downstairs, I let out a shaky breath. That was a close one, I went back into Jungkook's room and went for a nap, I got under his covers and closed my eyes as I heard footsteps come up the stairs and open the door.

"Dinner is ready, Adelia."

I looked over and pretended I just woke up, "Oh, I will be there now Joon."

Namjoon smiles and walked out of the room as I heard him go back downstairs, I guess I can't nap then.