Chapter Sixty-Seven: Cells

Namjoon

I woke up early, making sure I had cancelled everything that I was planning on doing today. I wanted answers from Sam.

I made my way to the cells we had underground for reasons like this, the bad ones.

I turned the corner and lit up a candle since we had no light source down here, they didn't deserve to see anything.

The candle lit up my way and I continued my way to the cell he was in. I heard banging in front of me as I kept walking, I noticed another candle. I walked over and found Jimin and Yoongi both watching him.

"Great work," I praised them both, "You can both stay or you can go rest it's up to you, this might take a while." I knelt on the floor, watching Sam rock back and forth.

I analysed his features they were so much different from normal vampires, it looked like he has not fed in weeks.

"When was the last time you fed?"

Sam shrugged, "Probably Lydia's mother, Hannah."

"Why did you kill Hannah?"

"Because Adelia and Nathaniel told me to, plus I was hungry," he said.

"Oh, so you were there?"

"Of course, I was, I was hiding watching you all fight," he scoffed.

If Sam was there, that explains the fire.

"Did you start the fire?" I questioned him, Sam sighed rubbing his face.

"Yes, I did Namjoon, I started it. I wanted you all to burn after witnessing my own daughter's death."

"You know Sam, she's been dead for years I-" I got interrupted by Sam banging his fist against the stone floor.

"You idiot, we all had a plan, and it looks like I was the only one who made it out alive!" He roared.

What was he on about?

"What plan?" Yoongi asked.

"Like I will tell you" Sam kicked the bars, he tried to intimidate us, but he was failing badly.

"You may as well...I mean you aren't going anywhere," I smirked.

Sam stood up and wandered around the tiny cell. He walked back and forth rubbing his temples. Jimin stood up and left since he couldn't be bothered with it anymore. He was wasting his time, he was wasting all our time.

"You have 5 seconds to tell us or there will be a consequence," I threatened.

"Adelia... she didn't love Jungkook at all."

Yoongi and I sat up straight as anger grew in both of us.

"What the fuck do you mean she never loved him?" Yoongi got up as he walked closer to the cell.

I stood up and pulled Yoongi, "You better tell us or I will get Yoongi to do what he does best," I gritted my teeth.

I was not having my younger brother hurting after all these years by a girl who didn't love him.

"You better start telling us."

Sam stormed over and sat back down while hitting the bars again.

"Fine, but whatever I will say you won't like."