Seventy-Three: Messed up

Jungkook

"Jungkook."

I tossed over, stretching. I went to my room to take a nap. Well, attempted.

"Jungkook!" I could hear my name being shouted for the second time, "I'm coming," I yelled back.

I made my way towards the stairs and noticed Namjoon and Jin were waiting for me, "What's going on?" I asked.

They said nothing and signalled directions with their hands telling me to go to Namjoon's office.

I sighed, walking in and sitting down, I don't know what I did wrong, unless they have found out.

"Jungkook, I want to continue my talk with you. The one we had, and you stormed out, and I also want to ask you another question... okay?" Namjoon said while collapsing onto his chair.

"Okay," I agreed.

Jin took a seat next to me. He never said a word, he only listened.

"So, let me continue about Sam, as I told you it was basically a setup. I still can't believe we let them into our lives, it's not fair on us on wasting all that time helping Sam and it's especially not fair on you. I still have to go see him soon, but he had shouted something on my way out. Jungkook, did you do anything against our rules while being with Adelia?" Namjoon leaned forward and clicked his pen he was holding.

shit.

I was in for it now. Should I lie? I am going to prepare for my second death.

"Listen, before I say anything, I just want you to know that I messed up big time with her. Thinking about it now makes me sick, I shouldn't have let her seduce me like that. I should have been strong and told her about the rules of this town, but I fell back into how I used to be." I tried to explain as Namjoon just kept a straight face while looking at me.

"What did you and her do?"

"I took her out, and we fed on innocent people, it originally wasn't my idea but she had talked me into it. She had also told me all the disappearances were her, they were mostly Nathanial's doing." I looked down ashamed, I was disappointed in myself.

"Jungkook! I thought we spoke about this? I thought we had you back. When Lydia came into town you changed, we all noticed the change in you, you became more human, you had your humanity. It's a shame you went back to your old ways as soon as someone you loved in the past strangely showed up!" Namjoon yelled.

"But-"

"Not buts, Jungkook, we have all got sick of trying to watch the town to look out for the killers but now we finally found out who it was, monsters and someone apart of our own family!" Jin raised his voice.

He would never raise his voice at me, I knew this time I had messed up bad.

"I'm sorry, I will literally do anything to make you all trust me again, I just want you all to realise I messed up," I apologised.

"Anyway, speaking of Lydia." Namjoon turns his attention back to me.

"What about her?" I gulped.

"She showed me her stomach earlier, she was frightened out her mind. Her wound has now healed, not fully, but in a few days, there will be nothing but a scar. She can't heal that fast for a human, did you perhaps give her your blood?"

"I had to," I cried.

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other for a split second, "What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"I didn't like seeing her suffering because of me, so I wanted to heal her, I wanted her to get better as soon as possible."

"Well, you will have to be punished for all trouble you have caused," Namjoon said, he sat back on his seat and thought, I watched him as he never took his eyes off mine.

"No talking to Lydia for a week, keep your distance."

"You've got to be kidding me," I yelled, "Who will she talk to?"

"There are 6 other men in this house including me and Jin, it's only for a week until you realise how much heartbreak you have caused for many families."

I nodded and made my way to my room again, I hope this week goes by fast.