Chapter Forty-Two: Crazy

My phone dinged showing I had 1 unknown message, I unlocked my phone and the unknown person sent me an attached image. I waited for the image to download and it popped up on my phone. I wanted to scream, it was a picture of Jungkook sleeping on a couch.

Was this Adelia? How the fuck did she get my number?

I deleted the image and chucked my phone to the other end of the room. I was beyond pissed. I still can't believe he played me like this. It was a horrible feeling.

I went to the kitchen and rummaged through my mum's alcohol cupboard.

I grabbed out some Vodka and took 1 straight shot then moved on to her wine. I knew it wasn't a great idea to mix drinks, but I wanted to have a night to myself.

I ran up to my room as I tripped over a few steps. I got to my room safely snatched my speakers from my bed and took them downstairs. I already felt myself getting tipsy, so I decided to pour another glass of wine.

I ran to get my phone where I had previously chucked it and connected it to my speaker, I went to Spotify and scrolled down to my playlist. Pressing shuffle, 'blackbear - hot girl bummer' blared through the speakers.

I got into the song as I screamed the lyrics.

"Fuck you, and you, and you...I hate your friends and they hate me too."

If I didn't look crazy enough outside Jungkook's house, I was indeed crazy now.

I looked up at the time noticing it was getting late, I couldn't get too carried away, school was tomorrow.

"Shit," I cursed chucking my last glass down the sink, tomorrow will be hell.

~

I was never drinking again. Last night was a big mistake.

Dragging myself out of bed, I forced myself to take some medicine and got ready for school. I did my same morning routine and headed to school. The walk was normal, literally normal. Nobody looked at me anymore. They all just minded their own business? Was this town normal now?

I walked into school and headed to my first class which was history, I sat at the back of the class since I wanted nobody to talk to me or even look at me. No matter what, I still hated this town.

The bell rang as a tall man who looked like he was in his late 20s walked into the classroom. He put his bag down on his desk and clapped his hands. He had everyone's full attention, including mine.

"Good Morning class, I am Mr Nathaniel Davis and I will be your new history teacher." He introduces himself looking around the class finally landing his eyes on me.